Vehicle keys

Vehicles need keys to turn on, they would not be hard to find every house that has a garage or car should have there in some room, keys can be used to lock the car if the car is unlocked the thief will need the key of the car or vehicle to connect it or use the contact between wires thanks to a special skill of advanced level. Cars, trucks and motorcycles should have different keys so the motorcycles key can not be used to start a truck.

realism
for
the
sake
of
realism
isnt
fun

4 Likes

Personally I’d prefer Car Keys as the only way to lock vehicles (One at a time) so naked kids can’t lock random vehicles.

Either you must equip it to lock vehicles, or simply enables the ability to lock vehicle when in your inventory

5 Likes

I’d like to remind you once again that before making a new thread, you should check to see if other people have already previous made threads on the same topic.

This, along with several of your other threads, has been suggested quite a lot. I don’t support it unless there are viable alternatives to keys such as hot-wiring the car. Not all vehicles even have keys anyways.

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.