Weapon Categories in Unturned II [Long Post]

I replied to the post but idk.

1 Like

Much better :ok_hand:

Yes, assume lever actions are a category as well.

Knifes are Kool

1 Like

I had a post somewhere about bows, may have been posted on twitter. Gonna check.

Edit: referenced post was on a steam discussion page about a mod, as a suggestion.

Crossbow : old but powerfull ranged weapon used since many centuries, using a similar shape to a rifle with an horizontal bow mounted on it.
This weapon use bolts or quarrels.
Today, this weapon is mainly used for hunting and has a longer reloading time than a bow.

Here is it, an good description for crossbow

Bow : powerfull weapon wich is used since cavemens and dont have to prove itself anymore, easy to craft and reliable, this gun use Stones and metals arrow . Not used anymore by armies, this weapon is still an excellent choice for hunting.

Here you go, bow description.

Crossbow
Uncommon Bow
A much more powerful development of the bow that requires much less training to use, but the downside is that it takes much longer to reload the weapon.

Bow
Ambiguous
An archaic weapon used in warfare since the dawn of man; the bow has been obsolete for centuries but is still deadly in capable hands.

I personally think mine are better.

1 Like

Not exactly. You can still make a shot outside a weapons effective range, but it’s rather difficult, especially if the projectile has dropped out of supersonic flight.
The term “relatively safe” applies here.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.