What features do you want added to this site?

Oh and forgot to mention, of course try to improve site translations.

1 Like

How about it posts this when it’s an extremely long post.
20190318_134104_rmedited

3 Likes

Perhaps a few more public ranks?

(senior regular, newbie regular, senior, ect.)

And as several others have said, a way to dislike posts, also, perhaps instead of muting a person entirely, you only mute topics from them.

Also as other people have said, it will show how much of a badge someone has.

Otherwise, I think we should keep the amount of likes needed for empathetic, (yes, I still want it to be an achievement that I have earned xd, not something easily earned. )and the other stuff, but possibly put restrictions on the people who spam likes for those.

Also, perhaps add the ability to add custom backgrounds of sorts? (comments and posts will still be white or black, but toucan put images or gifs that are in the background.)

1 Like

Hey! How’s it going?

Checklists
Tooltips
BBCode
Spoiler tags
Cake Days!
Mark posts as answer/solution
Character indicator
???

3 Likes

I like the idea of spoiler tags but im sure they will use it for some silly meme .-.

1 Like

What are the cake days ?

1 Like

Add a dislike button, but everything else seems good (especially cake day!).

1 Like

can we get downvote button?

2 Likes

don t add dislike button

1 Like

Don’t add a dislike button, that would just lead people to using it as a “I disagree” button like people do on Reddit and make the forum more of a circlejerk, especially when sometimes there are posts where people get dogpiled really hard and everyone shits on their post.

4 Likes

give me the ‘doctor’ tag

1 Like

Thats what a dislike button is when it comes to stuff like this? you click it if you disagree with it? Personally i want one but it doesnt affect how the post is shown on the menu, Just a way to express your distaste for a post.

4 Likes

Your Cake Day on a site is the day you signed up (so when you have a Cake Day you are having your sign-up anniversary). Sites that endorse Cake Days will typically show a :cake: of some sort next to your username on your Cake Day.

5 Likes

that would be a cool feature.

1 Like

Looks like the ignore tag has been added. Everyone use it on @Pesticide and me.

1 Like

Definitely want to see a dislike button. Doesn’t have to even affect anything, it’d just be a nice way to indicate user feelings on a topic without promoting potentially toxic discussions.

2 Likes

making your own themes
(I just came up with this idea)

2 Likes

yo 3 days later i got an idea
how about banners that run along the side of each profile
might be a shitshow but i want Japanese Elon musk looking back at me

2 Likes

more profile stuff would be neat

4 Likes

A dumb little general chatbox for people whom are signed in to type in and chat freely. lol.

3 Likes