What features do you want added to this site?

A way to mute like notifications from certain people.

these of course

2 Likes

You can mute “like” notifications entirely if that works for you.

Alternatively, I believe “muting” a user should achieve the actually desired effect. You should receive no “reply” or “like” notifications.

4 Likes

I guess that will work.

New emoji dump

:ellroy: :terry: :fred: :sydney:

:griefer: :turned: :anomaly7: :friendly: :cannedbeans: :bottledwater: :berries:

:battleye: :banhammer: :banana2: :pirate_skull:

9 Likes

shoe

9 Likes

stolen

1 Like

:griefer:
:turned:

2 Likes

:banhammer:

3 Likes

image Perfection !

1 Like

For the site to not suggest locked threads.

3 Likes

Suggested threads in general could really use several changes, like not suggesting anything several months old unless it was directly relevant to the OP.

2 Likes

Would require an algorithm for that. Most likely the easiest to implement would be the date cut-off.

Use Xenforo

If we could get some colored text it’d help a lot with highly detailed suggestion threads that need to segment and highlight giant walls of text beyond what the usual syntax and formatting can offer.

somewhat a progress bar on badges. yeah i know call me an idiot for wanting this i want to see how close i am to getting the devotee badge or some other badge
for example if one badge requires 10 total likes and i got only 2, it will show 20%
or if one badge requires 20 gotten likes and 10 given likes it will show two different percentages for each, like if i got 2 likes and gave 7 likes it will show both of them seperate and when both hit 100% i will get the badge

1 Like

I’d personally like to see fonts and signatures.

2 Likes

I want to see the cake be added

2 Likes

oh my frig duds it my cak deyy!! like ll my posts or u have no heart

1 Like

still waiting for thread auto-lock to be removed, or atleast make an option of sorts to disable it on posts that OP deems will not die or where “necroposting” isn’t really existent (such as old 4.0 suggestions/posts)

1 Like

Auto-lock is a thing to prevent necroposts. A person can ask to re-open threads. It’s not that hard.

8 Likes

I still can’t see why you or other people don’t see the problem here

I don’t want to waste my time asking mods to unlock every one of my suggestion posts

Mods dont want to waste their time heeding to my reports

The auto-lock system seems like it’s trying to kill one birds with one stone, stopping necroposting and saving mods time from locking threads. If only the system had what I literally just suggested it would save everyones time.

1 Like