What features do you want added to this site?

Responding to requests haven’t been an issue for mods except for those made by certain people who only just wanted to use it to unlock their topics solely because they made that topic, and did not actually have anything to add to it.

This follow-up suggestion is not possible.

6 Likes

I’d like a way to suggest edits to someone’s post, like Quora, for example.
An option for the original author to accept those edits would also be useful.

3 Likes

Could we add a “guides” or “tutorials” subcategory to #unturned-4 please

I’ll probably go ahead and add a tag for something like to the the U4, Workshop, and U3 categories sometime today.

The closest Discourse has to this either officially or as a plugin (afaik) are wiki posts, which can be edited by anyone if a post is made as a “wiki”. By default, trust level 3 should be able to make wiki posts.

If there’s ever something closer to what you’re suggesting, I’ll have to look into it.

Are you referring to #meta:wiki?

No. https://meta.discourse.org/t/what-is-a-wiki-post/30801

1 Like

@Cryptogram You’ve liked almost every comment here

1 Like

Because he is abusing the like system to get a badge on his profile (which literally means nothing).

7 Likes

I was guessing something of those sorts

1 Like

It means the world to me :heart_eyes:

isnt spamming for a badge against the rules?

2 Likes

I have had the badge for months?

didnt we already call you out on this months ago?

2 Likes

Would it be possible to make it so you can have multiple topics in the making at once?

1 Like

It’s technically against Discourse’s community guidelines, but I haven’t seen this sights administration do anything about it, and tbh I’m glad they’re not banning Redcomm.

nobody said anything about banning redcomm…

Redcomm was the first to spam likes for the badge.

1 Like

we were mainly talking about cryptogram who is currently spamming likes

Topic drafts are limited to the one, and afaik the Discourse team isn’t planning on implementing multiple topic drafts.

Reply drafts are only limited by the number of topics that exist, and all your current drafts can be seen from a section of your profile.

As an alternative, I would recommend sending a private message to yourself if you want to have multiple topic drafts going at once.

1 Like

Okey, that sounds good