What the hell is this

what is this vile place i looked in here just to dislike a message from some weird train lover man and i saw a bunch of very strange furry weeb stuff, nelson simping, some 14 year old girl type diary page what is this please god help me what the hell have i gotten myself into

2 Likes

yes

Just leave

2 Likes

14 year old girl diary page
OMG HAPPI HAPPI THIS PLACE KIND OF ISSS LIKE MY DIARY NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT TO ME AT LEASTH PAPI! :DDD <3

2 Likes

scary face, he looks cute thoooo eeek!
They’re robo thingy! <3

When we roam your hood, in the armoured car

1 Like

God is dead. God rewains dead. And we have kiwed him. How shall we cowmfowt ouwselwes, the muwderers of all muwderers? What was howiest and mighwiest of all that the world has yet owned has bwed to death undew our wknives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ouwselves? What festivals of atonewent, what sacwed games shall we have to invent? Is not the gweatness of this deed too gweat fow us? Must we ouwselves not become gods simply to appeaw wowthy of it?

1 Like

no :slight_smile:

D: nuu goddy woddy! D:

1 Like

it can be boiled down to three people

Koshida making a complaint post every 5 minutes
Optamistic not talking normally
Patrick being annoying

1 Like

pretty accurate, and then just people who shitpost

2 Likes

the fuck…

ok ok ok mate

lets fight

You took the words out of my mouth. Yoshida might be annoying but the dude is actively trying to make the game better far as I can tell so he gets a pass. The other two don’t.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.