What to expect from devlog 18

I would definetly not mind testing that out!

wooosh
its a joke dude.

1 Like

top 10 woooooooooosh’es of all time

2 Likes

@kvc.6 can you compile the top 10 times one of my jokes (or another persons jokes) has gone over someones head and compile it into one of your famous posts?

1 Like

I’ve just noticed it happened an excessive amount of times, what is wrong with people?

2 Likes

its a forum so everything is ultra SERIOUS.

1 Like

post tracking all of noobyfishes epic jokes

do it you wont

1 Like

Nice Share Farming x2

1 Like

Hyped to see more about the AI. I think it’d be cool to see some basic testing of it down the line in a demo in the form of enemy turrets (not just normal sentry turrets but turrets actually encountered at certain locations), and from there NPCs (bandits and friendlies).

It’s probably too early to ask, but do you plan on AI npc having a navmesh system that is akin to the one used for zombies in 3.0? I don’t think bandit npcs would need to go very far (especially if they’re holded up in a stronghold or something similar) so I think a limited navmesh like we have for 3.0 specifically for npcs wouldn’t be a bad idea.
I could see this having some manual aspects involved (would allow for manual plotting of things like sniper spots, cover, etc) as well.

I want EF5 tornado

1 Like

When can we expect the devlog

3 years from now

Thanks. 10 characters.

1 Like

IMO , we will have the devlog next week or maybe in 2 weeks

or this week

2 Likes

They don’t really need to hit the same point though. I personally would much rather not have the direction of the player’s viewbox, primary weapon, and secondary weapon all be exactly the same. The recoil of one weapon shouldn’t displace the aim of the other weapon.

Is it to late to make a post about guns, armor, utility and combat?

It’s never to late to make a post.