What will be the new revolver

Executioner_Menu_Icon_BOII

I suggest the Revolver be a Smith & Wesson Model 10, the most produced revolver model.

idk what were talking about so heres a song i wrote about this shit weapon
hit or miss
i guess this never misses huh
had a boyfriend, was vaulted very quickly
boom

i ramasterd ur song

hit or miss
i guess this never misses huh
had a boyfriend, was vaulted very quickly
like the grizzly but dose it more thickly ur sincerely dead
if ur shot by it u wont even be helped by a med u will shred
and spread all ahead even ur head ur deathbed u will be cheerry red

Please specify the .45, is it a .45 ACP or a .45 Colt?
Only the latter is interchangeable with .410 shotshells.

You’ve also failed to mention how .357 Magnum and .38 Special are the same size, and that the latter can be used in revolvers chambered for the former.

i was referring to fortnite but ok

1 Like

If we’re talking about revolvers, ofc it’s about .45 Colt, cuz AFAIK ACP is for pistols and SMG’s. Excuse my ignorance, Mr. Gunz.

Revolvers are perfectly capable of being chambered in .45 ACP, and there are surprisingly many of them.

yeah the taurus raging judge should be a rare gun to find but you can put 45.acp 45 colt 410 shotgun shells and a rare but powerfull type of ammo 454 casull.

That’s what I said. OP as hell.

yup
(10 characters)

You can’t put .454 Casull into a gun chambered in .45 Colt, only the other way around.

revolvers are important though.

You almost imply as if those four weapon types are the only kinds of firearms that exist. :angry:

Either way I really question the point of the OP in general due to how oddly specific it is.

thats if your in the wild wild west

yippy-kay-yay-motherfuckers

2 Likes

but you can ride horses in II so that kinda fits
i wanna shoot at people with a revolver while riding my horse

Shameless self promotion here.

I wannt to be abel to have Russian roulette with my friends (or enemys) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no talk, play!

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.