Will there be a female character model?

As a female player, I’d like to have a more feminine player model in this game.

7 Likes

@Beryl Sorry, but it’s a bad idea. Reason?
PLEASE READ RULES 34 & 35 OF THE MOTHER FUCKING INTERNET
It’s always inevitable but it’s still best to contain it as much as possible.

2 Likes

I think the modding community already has this covered.

3 Likes

In early stages this was one of the models that was shown for a possible female player model
jK9mjC2

Don’t know if it’s still a priority but there’s that.

3 Likes

‘‘As a female player, I’d like to have a more feminine player model in this game.’’

Women play this game? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

unturned forums users when they see a woman (having other player models means that rule 34 will definitely be made!!!)
from what I’ve seen a female body type is planned for Unturned 2

6 Likes

In my opinion there shouldn’t be a male or a female character.

3 Likes

This is your best take ever

2 Likes

In Unturned 3, NPCs have genders. So, why don’t the players? I think the gender selection would be great.

2 Likes

No they don’t?, the models are all the same, it’s their clothing and their hair.
Which is great.

6 Likes

I agree that they shouldn’t be distinguished by male or female, but i do believe that there should be multiple body types to choose from, i don’t see a reason not to have them

2 Likes

May be a slight hitbox change which makes one more favourable than the other, leading to PUBG type shit.

4 Likes

Beryl, as another female player in the community.

The Unturned models have female hairstyles. They are gender-neutral and may be augmented to look like whatever they want to look like.

Adding unnecessary curvatures and all that wouldn’t make sense.

I think it’s best if we stick to adding more feminine hairstyles rather than making a completely seperate model.

4 Likes

nobody so far has provided an actual reason not to have a secondary feminine playermodel. It can’t think of a single reason not to have it.

Same thing applies to having one

2 Likes

There’s just no real need, the current model is unisex as it has no indicator that the character is male or female, so what’s the point of adding breasts to the existing character. I’d get adding more female hairstyles but why the model addition?

5 Likes

If adding other models was unnecessary, then why stop there? Why have multiple t shirts in the game? Why have multiple different vehicles?

The point isn’t necessity, the point is that it’s cool to have more variations in character models. If the point of everything in unturned was whether or not it was needed it’d be a very boring game.

1 Like

It is very unnecessary, having multiple clothes and multiple vehicles isn’t the same lmao

3 Likes

Again, the point isn’t necessity. If you boil it down, virtually all vehicles except for some of the more rare ones are practically identical in terms of driving and health. The only thing that really changes between them is the model. I fail to see how a different player model is different to this.

Oranges and apples, my friend. Oranges and apples

3 Likes