Will there be a female character model?

i was under the assumption the playermodel was genderless, like steve from minecraft

6 Likes

It is in Unturned, as for Minecraft there are two default player models, Steve and Alex, it isn’t genderless.

The only difference between Steve and Alex is literally one pixel lmao

2 Likes

I think Mojang said that Alex is a brother of Steve, so him is not female.
Or it’s not?

Are you sure we’re talking about the same thing ?

What I think he means is that the difference is that the arms of the Alex model are one pixel thinner.

1 Like

Is she single asking for a friend.??

2 Likes

tenor

4 Likes

There really isn’t a need, even if there are male and female NPC’s the only differences are the hair and face. Use whatever combo of hair and face you feel represents you best. The body model for all humanoids in Unturned has always been gender neutral and any changes that could be made would be purely cosmetic.

If there were physical differences between male and female player models then some might pick one or the other for some sort of gameplay advantage, similar to why some players with Gold use the custom skin colors to make themselves into a human ghillie suit.

5 Likes

Agreed. Keeping the character unisex would keep the game more simple, no need to redesign half the clothes so they fit the new body type. I think a compromise would be best, like you said add more female/feminine hairstyles or other thing that wouldn’t require a large rework.

7 Likes

I agree with this statement. Let’s not over tax Nelson and keep it simple while still adding more hair styles and faces.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.