Will there be a female character model?

Nelson plssss add Peter from family guy character mesh. I feel left out cause im fatter than the models in game

4 Likes

If you have seen a woman in your life you would know that they are generally not bimbofied. If you look at Oyamat’s message, you’ll see what I’m talking about. Comparing that to the standard 4.0 character model, it’s obvious that they are different, with one being more feminine, without falling into the weird gamer massive boobie thing.

1 Like

I am not talking bimbofied my guy, I am talking just slapping boobs on the player model (much like Oyamats post). I don’t see how that would not be the “stereotype” you described, unless you are talking 1990s Lara Croft type deal.

Don’t forget to call me a chud and tell me to have sex while you are at it

1 Like

The one nelson created has a chest that is present, yes, but it is toned down compared to say the weird maid outfit mods. I like the model nelson has created, I would not like a fully stereotyped set of models like dragon beast suggested where male characters would have huge muscles and female characters would have large chests and waists.

Keep in mind that the model I sent was part of several others even just for the standard one.

It’s been discussed yes, but I don’t think it would be a priority nor up to date anymore.

1 Like

Its the same thing.

3 Likes

Did he even update those because its been so long and we did once have a discussion with him about if player models should have arms that are separate from the body

From a bait thread into a dumpster fire.

9 Likes

It was okay at first, until someone got salty about people not wanting a character with no gender

1 Like

Just have a character customizer with some sliders and be done with it.

That works

1 Like

Maybe, I can imagine people making abomination of characters for pvp lmao

2 Likes

Such obvious bait to boost a thread to lots of replies. Someone should delete it before it becomes one of the more replied to tweets in recent times which would be a stupid ass mark on the forum.

2 Likes

Delete the entire thread?

1 Like

Solid choice, pretty sure the last ones on this topic got locked/deleted as well.

2 Likes

thread is pretty much dead and there shouldn’t be any more discussion about it but its best to keep the character gender-neutral like Minecraft

4 Likes

And why would that be?

do i really have to explain or are you that dense?

3 Likes

yea there has just not that much

I’d be in favour of a gender neutral model for U1 3.0, but for U2, which is willing to achieve a more “realistic” feeling, I would prefer to have some variety in model choices, with the basic male and female character and perhaps more.

1 Like