Will Unturned 4.0 be Unturned 2 in the library?

Considering Unturned isnt called Unturned 3.0 in the library, will Unturned 4.0 be named Unturned 2 in the library?

Someone could think there are 4 games and try to find out where the other ones are.

Just to avoid confusion, Nelson should name it Unturned 2.

2 Likes

Yeah thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. Being simply ā€˜Unturnedā€™ in the steam release, it would be appropriate for the game to be called ā€˜Unturned 2ā€™ being a successor to the previous

Funny enough, the name of Unturnedā€™s greenlight entry is called Unturned 2. Maybe it could conflict, but who knows. Greenlight is gone anyway.

Maybe he could call it like ā€˜Unturned: Returnedā€™. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Letā€™s call it Turned

3 Likes

ā€œThe Unturnedā€ instead of ā€œUnturnedā€
How bow dah

2 Likes

Unturned: 4.0

Believing in Unturned II personally.

4 Likes

I think for the commercial version of Unturned it would be called Unturned 2, seeing as how 3.0 is called ā€œUnturnedā€ In the library

Call it Overturned

1 Like

maybe 4.0 will be the one weā€™ll call simply ā€˜Unturnedā€™ and refer to 3.0 as ā€˜Unturned Legacyā€™ as with the old stuff Nelson has reworked like the tree models for example.

2 Likes

I like that

https://forum.smartlydressedgames.com/faq

Rather than posting ā€œ+1ā€ or ā€œAgreedā€, use the Like button.

1 Like

Already did.
But just showing some extra appreciation

Right now itā€™s called Unturned 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

Iā€™m not decided about renaming Unturned -> Unturned 3 or calling Unturned 4 -> Unturned II in Steam. Thoughts?

8 Likes

I think calling it ā€œUnturned IIā€ or ā€œUnturned 2ā€ would be the best choices (Maybe add some sort of second header if you want it). I donā€™t think it should be called Unturned 4 because that could be confusing to some people haha

3 Likes

UNTURNED TOO

jkjk

Iā€™d stick with renaming Current to 3.0 and next iteration be called 4.0

Unturned: Vice City

Unturned: Vice City XX Deluxe with Dante from the Devil May Cry series
& Knuckles

FTFY

I agree with Animatic that it would be a bit too confusing if it was called Unturned 4, as a lot of people wouldnā€™t really get why Unturned was changed to Unturned 3 since Iā€™m sure there are plenty of newcomers who never played 1.x or 2.x.

I told one of my friends about the development of Unturned 4.0
And he was weirded out and asked ā€œThereā€™s 4?!?!ā€
So i had to explain everything to him because he got a bit confused.

So, I believe Unturned II would go pretty well

1 Like

I kinda like Unturned II. Either that or 4.