Wishlist Trello

he isn’t wrong

I would like too see perks
everytime you fully upgrade a skill you get too unlock a perk that cost depend on what the whole skill costed (ie sharpshooter would cost 250 exercise 100 and crafting 150)
some perk ideas are

Parkour - Allows you too wall climb (not on structures) and walljump
Exercise - Can run really fast for a short amount of time by double tapping shift
Healing: by double tapping S you can bring yourself back too full health every 10-15 minutes
sharpshooter: by double tapping S you can gain a buff which increases aucceracy by 15% damage by 15%
40% chance not too consume ammo and -1 fire rate (makes gun shoot faster)
Buff has a 20 minute cooldown
survival: double tap s too regenerate Hunger and thirst, cooldown is 15 minutes

2 Likes

Another idea would be a bigger curated team, if the curated team gets big enough we would get too see a whole lot of new maps in the curated section, maybe even more then the vanilla ones?

We already have Yukon but Yukon needs a big update

Fractional shotgun reloading system;
Lever action weapons that uses 20 gauge, just like old wild west movie weapons;
Shell box like in 2.0 (Shell Box + Nails = Buckshot Shell 20 or 12 gauge) and (Shell Box + Scrap Metal = Buckshot slug 20 or 12 gauge);
Birds.

1 Like

take a gun and grapple
go too seattle
start having fun

There are two high building in Seattle.

Amazing fun

plus a crane and a space needle

I think that making night-time a disaster for players that cannot find shelter would be extremely cool. Maybe things like creatures roaming the dark (other than zombies) out to get players would add to the thrill of night and would add an incentive to find/make shelter asap.

Another thing that I think would be cool would maybe be harsher environments with things such as acid rain and acid fog, etc. I mean, it is a zombie apocalypse-so you have nobody looking after nuclear plants which is surely going to lead to meltdowns worldwide and therefore environmental consequences… plus it would be exhilarating having to race to shelter to ensure your survival. (perhaps you could instead set up a tent for yourself and wait it out or have to wear a special suit to survive in the environment)

I would love to see these things added into 4.0 because of all the possibilities there are for survival! Having to deal with these extra environmental and other curbs would add so much more to the survival aspect of the game! PvE would actually be a challenge and PvP would be an even larger one-having to deal with both the environment and players. It would be interesting watching how the player-base would cope with all these new aspects if they were to be added.

Yes, I watch The 100.

What’re your thoughts?

Saad.

3 Likes

I both agree and disagree. I do like the ideas to make survival more challenging, because at this point 3.0 has become a PvP simulator with zombies thrown in because “kek”. However, punishing a player immediately for not being able to find shelter is not a very fun mechanic. It can take a while to find an area suitable for shelter or to gather enough materials to create your own, especially with the days and nights being as short as they are. Maybe it should go 7DTD style and ramp up the difficulty each night of the week, each night more dangerous than the last. That way, people are safe if they stay away from populated areas early in the week.

1 Like

I’ve already left a post on reddit (you might remember me, I hope you don’t), but I forgot to include some ideas and @SDGNelson has already read it, I think. And probably won’t read the edited post with some new ideas. So this is a list of ideas, not as stupid as the reddit ones, that I forgot to include earlier.

• Multiple stages of infection with side effects (e. g. hallusinations, inability to walk)
  • You can see your teammates’ health.
  • Repair requiring materials and different instruments, depending on what’s damaged (wall = hammer + nails, vehicle’s engine = metal + blowtorch etc.)
  • Dynamic rope to tie on the ledge and climb up/down. (might be good for cliffy areas)
  • Diseases. Cold caused by hypothermia, heat stroke (if there’s something like desert map), rabies caused by animals, food poisoning.
  • Hit player’s weapon to knock it out of their hands.
  • Handcar.
  • Underwater pressure. (increasing with depth)
  • Submarines.
  • Security system. (hidden traps, stretch mark, pad locks, sirens…)
  • Realistic flight. Spin, wings can break if flying to fast, g-force.
  • Buildable ziplines, you can slide to get somewhere very fast. Maybe allow using singlehanded weapons while sliding.
  • Get clean water from water coolers and dirty water from baths, sinks and toilets, in case of lack of self respect.
  • Buildable water purification station
  • Make some structures (like walls) uncontainable. (must be placed as soon as crafted)
  • Make empty bottle/can appear in player’s inventory after consuming bottled or canned food/water (in order to be filled up again). Make bottles slow down spoiling process and appear not full. Make canned food unspoilable (just like in real life) and require an instrument to be opened.
  • Torch as a weapon.
  • Fuel tanks should explode when shot.
  • Some plants that don’t require to be re-planted after foraged.
  • Fire able to spread on structures and damage them.
  • Improved destruction ( Planks fall off barricades, wooden walls disintegrate to logs, destroyed objects drop materials they are/were made of)
  • Basements.
  • Sapling, that grow into trees and producw fruit.
  • Make backpacks sometimes spawn with items in them.
  • Improve animal AI, especially hostile. Afraid of fire, run away when shot or scared by shots, can smell food. (dropped and in your inventory)
  • Breakable arms and inability to use two-handed weapons.
  • Campfire only burns for some time and fuel must be added to continue burning. Igniter (mathes/lighter) needed to craft.
  • Hit indicator, showing where damage comes from.
  • Boiler to make boiled food. (restore both hunger and thirst)
  • More interaction with NPCs. Attack them, steal their property (maybe even pickpocketing), several factions, taking companions, creating groups, encounter bandits, make choices, etc. If it actually becomes a thing, there should be a button to turn them off, if somebody doesn’t like them.

Ironically, this list turned out to be bigger than the one on reddit, despite being less dumb. (to my mind)

1 Like

honestly i just really want ropes and ziplines

Heres what i want…

• Challenging zombies

• Decorate washington’s offices

• make PEI, Washington and Yukon large

• Mega has knockback attacks and can hold concrete as a barrier to block attacks.

• Easy and low chance of crash devkit

• Italy map?

• germany terrain/details that works with legacy (yes i know germany is devkit)

• add .blend file to some example packages, so we can take measurements/use object as a base.

• “new map” UI. i.e.: Page 1 Page 2

•Bandit NPC’s : NPC’s can be evil ans try to kill you in city and landscape place !

•Add more Caliber : 22LR. ( Sportshot ) , 9mm para ( Viper , Avenger , Cobra ) , .45 ACP ( Colt ) , .44 Magnum ( Ace ) ect …

•Car glass , mirror …

•Lootable corpse : You need to take a break for examinate , look for some loot on Player n’ Zombie body !

•Propane tank for use furnace .

•Useful Frying pan : You need à frying pan for cook meat !

•Lighter : for light campfire , furnace , torch and explosive thing !

•Shoes and Boots : add a difficulty for walking and running action !

•Combat Abilitys : kick , uppercut , constriction …

•Realistic face : chewing when you eat , Moving eyes …

•Stage of manufacturing / construction , hammer and nailgun utility for wood barricade .

•Wall of house destruction with explosives .

Dear Nelson if you are reading this here are some ideas for Unturned 4.x

1. Car parts and upgrading them into better ones
  2. Making NPC that are going to kill around on map like (bandits or helicopters)
  3. Reviving,getting wounded or bleeding
  4. Making zombies moving or limping around
  5. Cutting parts of zombies with melees
  6. Throwing knifes or some other melees
  7. Quick button for melee attack
  8. Footprints on mud or footprints of blood
  9. Some plane like AC-130 please :joy::joy:
  10. Getting magazines out of vest when reloading a gun
  11. Earthquake,higher water level
  12. In game editor for workshop items or recording
  13. Trail of wheels
  14. Holes of projectiles
  15. Atmospheric looking gameplay in some locations or cases
  16. Seraching a zombie corpse
  17. Portable bipod(so you can laid any gun you want on it and it will have small recoil)
  18. Feature to stand on a car and not falling down
  19. Bullets not flying straight when is windy
  20. When flying with plane or helicopter propeller can break (not instant blow up)
  21. Propellers can cutt of zombies or players
  22. Missions on singleplayer or multiplayer
  23. Making bullets more accurate when is hiting(so it has a infinite range only stops when he hits)
  24. Big attachment system
  25. Making new GTA 6 out of Unturned 4.x xD (just kidding)
    Nelson i hope this list bring you some features and some new ideas for Unturned 4.x
    Im HYPE!! for new version of Unturned

Good luck!:grin:

I feel like changing the way the current reputation system works would be good for both 3.x and 4.x. As it is now if you are defending your base and shoot someone before they shoot you, you lose reputation points, I feel like as long as your are inside of your claim flags you shouldn’t be able to gain or lose reputation. This is just something that I feel like could be improved upon.

1 Like

I feel like Reputation should actually mean something. In Classic and Unturned 3 the system has no real impact tbh.

Perhaps the ability to dry and preserve a few items too.

(like jerky, strawberry preserves, exa)

Having the ability to dig and make basements.

(for balance, can only go one story underground unless anyone else has a better solution)

Chairs were something that I thought would get added, since tables and stuff were added in the furniture update, was kinda confused when they werent though