What is your favorite and worst workshop MOD

Screenshots recommended!

i have a lot of favourite workshop arena and racing maps

5 Likes

Oooo! Can you list them?

athens arena.

2 Likes

The More Farming Mod.

It adds in so many quality of life improvements, such as being able to stack items such as tape, glue, chemicals; the ability to craft filters; uncraft rope; not to mention the sheer amount of eye candy in the form of the various furniture and consumable items.

3 Likes

Old favorite is Letgalian’s Furniture. It’s one of those mods that almost every server runs, even otherwise vanilla servers.

There are too many bad workshop mods to really list for worst one though.

3 Likes

I hate the fact you color your text

I love color- I inherited from mott. I like your- colorful language (I’m already suicidal so that pun was the tip ;p).

Letgalians is a classic but I really want to see which one people hate :smiling_imp: and express your anger for it too!

Farming mod is popular but my machintosh 1997 cant handle it (and yes it’s because of my sister’s jewelery addiction and no she wont sell it PHIL EXCEPT FEMALE SO PHILLY)

This is not reflective of my nice sister

Honestly, I’ve never installed many mods on my unturned … At most some weapons, or a map, but mods that add functionality and stuff, never.

i like christmas in july by spebby, azzaholic and froggo.

3 Likes

Can you please link these mods since they seem kinda obscure for me- sorry!

-EEK

2 Likes

:flushed:

That looks like a funny one! Is that your worst or favorite tho?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.