Would you definetly buy the official server pass?

That’s the shittiest excuse ever.
You can still play with your friends on regular servers, as official ones are just a paid extra.

It’s really not an issue. PayPal is getting more common, and if you don’t have a credit card you could still go to a kiosk and ask for a 10€ PaySafe code. That’s what I actually do myself.

I’m not sure that PayPal can be used on Steam.

paypal could always be used with steam. Also, @RainOfPain125, if they are irl friends why don’t you give them a steam gift card?

I know there are countless ways to recharge your steam wallet. Can’t you go to a game stop and pay for a steam redeem code that gives you the $5?

as long access owner can provide access to entire group

The owner of official servers is Nelson he will be giving access to paid members. The owners of other servers will be free to include or exclude whoever they want.

I definitely will buy it.

of course.

In the long post it goes through how, literally, a ton of Unturned players are completely free-to-play people that have never bought anything on steam (and most of those people probably never will)

Very shitty response. :grin:

Official servers are going to be my life. If they’re a “paid extra” I’m not going to make them my life. :man_shrugging:

I don’t understand this talk about servers being your life, but not being your life if they’re a feasible addition.

Not just in Unturned.

But my main point is: If your friends really wanna play with you and have fun, then a simple $5 shouldn’t be an issue.
If they’re your irl friends and don’t have CC/DC, get the official server pass as a gift and they can pay you back in cash. Many ways to go around this.

Yeah, id buy it. It would be great to have an official server that i can depend on to always be vanilla.

1 Like

My teammate friends that have never paid for anything online will most likely not begin with a 5$ payment pass for a game.

Thats a them problem though. Sounds like you need new teammates if they arent willing to spend 5 dollars for possible hundreds of hours of fun with you.

1 Like

Now you seem to be making the players out to be the problem, not the people making the rules. :man_shrugging:

Just tried to answer the op

It’s truly their own loss. Face reality mate, not everything is free regardless of how you think. You can’t shape the world at your own direction like some dictator, there’s gotta be a general agreement to multiple people (Which in this case, you failed to gain a lot of support for literally all of your main posts).

You and your friends will either pay up to access the game’s official servers, or stick to community servers. No butts, no excuses, no made-up bullshit

5 Likes

I got the Unturned Gold pass before I even played it, I’ve always known about Nelson since Deadzone on Roblox so I wanted to support him as much as I could, even if I couldn’t play the actual game because of hardware limitations at first.

As soon as the premium pass was announced, I was already set on buying it no matter the price plus, its helping Nelson so win win. :+1:

1 Like

Like i said

I already bought he gold pass for unturned but if I had teh money and that teh pass of unturned 2 is great! i’ll defenitly buy it