Would you definetly buy the official server pass?

I’ve already put aside cash to get it the day it comes out. If my friends/teammates don’t buy the pass (Most/all of them are going to get it), it’s their loss.

Too bad for your friends then. This is just YOUR specific case which matters nothing. Nelson’s income has to come from some way, have you ever thought about that?

Either convince your mates to buy the pass or deal with it. Servers cost to run.

Some research before replying wouldn’t hurt, but at least now you’re sure it’s possible :slight_smile:

It isn’t like that everywhere :slightly_smiling_face:image

I hate region locking payment garbo, I understand why it happens but come on man some people just want to use paypal. Shame you can’t use paypal wherever you are.

1 Like

in that case, big oof

Maybe vpn can help?

1 Like

I will buy a pass if I could pay whit paysafe i dont have a credit card.

Are you trying to say the official pass will be for paying nelson / him making money? Literally nearly 100% of that money will be dedicated to keeping the rented servers up. Servers cost a lot, you know.

That is supporting nelson you dummy.

3 Likes

Most likely yes I guess.
I’m prolly gona spend lots of time in the unofficial ones aswell, just to see the differences even cus I don’t think that official servers would host all those Rp Tdm etc game modes, and I think that those could seriously bring a big step up in UII with the modding community that we have now.

not… particularly…

It will support Nelson because it takes the load of server rent payment off of him and the community can pitch in.

My old TF2 server did the same thing. The old owner found it hard to pay monthly to keep it up so for years it was kept alive by dedicated community members throughout the group’s golden age.

2 Likes

It is fair enough for those who pay to have access to official servers always in good condition and that almost never fall and maybe even play with Nelson in addition to keeping you motivated, who does not pay can continue to play on simple independent servers.

1 Like

Take my money nelson you need it bud. :ok_hand:

I think Nelson could generate some income with a premium plus where subscribers can have access to demos of weapons vehicles and maps not yet added to all.

mfw they don’t accept unionpay

Well, yes. You pay Nelson so he can pay server expenses. Meaning what he gets from the pass will contribute to server costs. I don’t get the point of your reply, to me it just repeats what I had said.

Unless you thought I said all the money from the pass would be for Nelson to keep, which is extremely unrealistic I agree, since he’s got to pay serbers no matter what.

Yes… particularly…
If the servers were free, then nelson would have to pay for them himself. With the server pass, you are helping him pay for the servers. How is that not supporting nelson?

4 Likes

But you are paying Nelson just for the server ,Nelson doesn’t need money to buy a piece of bread?