How about a paid 4.0?

Man, it still unturned, calm down

Doesn’t mean you should panic over the idea of a paywall

1 Like

I have gold, but my friends don’t have, all the fun of the multiplayer is gone for me than

Play 3.0 with your friends then. The pay wall is a myth.

Doesn’t work that way, but if it is what nelson want, it’s ok for me

It completely works that way. 3.0 will always be available and always free. Play 3.0 with your friends if they wont pay.

With that logic, i could play unturned 1.0 and not pay gold

do whatever you want, no one stopping ya

I dont know how you havent heard this already, or how you couldnt understand this, because 4.0 will NOT REPLACE 3.0 IN YOUR LIBRARY. 4.0 will be a COMPLETELY SEPARATE GAME. 3.0 will remain in your library as “Unturned” and 4.0 will have a new name, most likely “Unturned II”. You will ALWAYS be able to play 3.0. It will always be available for FREE.

1 Like

And I will repeat for you what I say to everyone, STILL UNTURNED

All right, that’s fun

If its still Unturned, why are you complaining about “not being able to play unturned with your friends” when you can literally keep playing 3.0 for free? Its still Unturned. Play 3.0 if they wont buy 4.0.

Looks like I will have to do that, thanks to making my life better

also it shows up on your steam account

Wait question if the game become priced or whatever we all player have paid for it if they got it for free.

I dont know what you’re asking so rephrase your question if you really want an answer.

How long have you played Insurgency?..
That community is toxic and full of people who do nothing but insult each other most the time and a whole bunch of whining…
Also if you’ve ever played a game like ArmA which is very similar to Unturned in most cases than you would know that KIDS will ALWAYS find a way to join/play games that cost 10-100 dollars…

1 Like

I agree the whole point of this was to take down hacker and also take down kids like me I am 13 for crying out loud.About to turn 14 and I don’t think this game should be paid for cause the population of unturned will fall that my theory here so yeah I think I agree with him.If we decide to pay for unturned half of the population of unturned won’t and some other will do so but now that I think of it we should not pay for unturned this man here is right.So let not risk unturned on behalf of what it is.

1 Like

I honestly care more about “Less hackers” than population because that will go up with time.
But hackers can simply make another account if it stays free.
However, if they wanna hack again, they’ll have to pay for the game again

1 Like

And again they are just a waste of time and also if there buy the game they can easily buy it again.How they can transfer the money to the other account.And it doesn’t matter because they will be coming.Remember there are groups of hackers out there and they can do anything with or without money.But what the point of people buying a good game that just is in development.Along with that no matter what they going to come with money or not so let put this aside.

Most “hackers” are actually just script kiddies. We’re not talking about actual hackers who manage to pirate the game for free. We’re talking about kids who go onto a website and download hacks for free because they are to impatient and bad to learn how to play the game better.

2 Likes