2rgames is back

Good, except for the few cells trying to read the least formated reply on this topic

4 Likes

I’m the type that loves raving Oyamat.

Don’t worry- one day I’ll post something that tries leaping away from me 3-4 AM Headache & Pill
effect documentaries that feature live footage of what it’s like to rant on retardation for a while.

Understand that? Have a pill chill (I need to stop embarassing myself. TELL ME TO STOP ALREADY DAMNIT)

In conclusion: Candy Van’s

yes

but like,
an ACTUAL PERSONALITY

like a personality that everybody loves

Quote fully or break the heart of Dr. Wooly my Pesky Topphetty.

Alcohol is great (but unhealthy bois and grills and attack heli’s and normal heli’s and hummingbard’s and apache’s and apache attack heli’s)

more gibberish

Yes, you mean everyone has same personalities. Congratulations, you nailed it.

What?

Who?

Who are you talking to?

Excuse me, w h a t
How do you even manage to drag this into human philosophy and “someting 18+” ???

What?

What tf are you even onto? Like, what’s your whole point and who are you talking to?

P9nda is too scared to face off against the power of AdBlockPlus.

2 Likes

I don’t disagree, but pop culture is literally this but for any celebrity. Actors, musicians, artists, film directors, game developers, etc.

:man_shrugging: Who am I to criticize? I’ll let them draw their own lines. It’s nice to see some veterans return.

happy to see them back, I find them pretty funny

1 Like

yeah they could film inside of a cardboard box and make it funny

1 Like

very pog champ

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.