A warning against 'The Paywall'

Nobody in this entire thread said that. not even once.

Then why would you even argue that Nelson would add a paywall for specific items?
That literally makes no sense for an official server, and Nelson never said anything about doing something like this (from what Iā€™ve seen).

1 Like

Yeah, I know, I never implied anyone did. Just making sure you donā€™t start doing that.
Because if you go by

this definition as a bad paywall then weā€™ll be having problems.

Oh for fucks sake Iā€™m stepping in.

Cosmetics are NOT a paywall. Paywalls are when a game makes it impossible to get something game impacting unless you pay money.

Pay to win is where a game gives people an unfair advantage because they spent a couple of rl dollars.

Cosmetics are not a paywalls or pay to win. Cosmetics are ways to customize the character, they donā€™t affect the in-game experience at all.

5 Likes

Yeah so a paywall is literally not pay to win. At all. Kinda feel like Rain is walking it back now because heā€™s losing the argument.

1 Like

Oh? I thought rain was in the right here. I dunno, Iā€™m just tired of people calling stuff paywalls that arenā€™t paywalls

So this thread is still alive huh

1 Like

seemingly it is

And seemingly some people agree. Ignoring the troll votes, and trying to make up for the math, Iā€™d say 35% of people are against the Paywall, which is an awfully large amount of people.

If you want my personal Non-Troll vote, Iā€™m for a Paywall.

4 Likes

this thread is older than 2.0 at this point

5 Likes

This thread is so stale that it couldā€™ve been added to France as a sidegrade to the Sawed-Off Baguette.

4 Likes

Sawed-Off Paywall.

4 Likes

well boys weve done it
weve concluded the thread
-/+ 65% (excluding null option) agreed to a paywall

1 Like

Where are you getting that 35%? It literally says 18%

Excluding null option votes.

3 Likes

Technically the null votes would be for the ā€˜Paywallā€™, assuming those voters find this topic amusing.

Still a majority vote regardless

3 Likes

I wish I could go on others posts and meme around because I interpret their post as so ridiculous and far-fetched that I interpret it as amusing.

I still plan on making a gigantic reply in this post, still too lazy.

image0-51

Ignoring the 42% troll votes, and doing extremely basic guesswork, like doubling 40% against and doubling 18% in favor

80%
36%
116% total
cut the numbers down a little

70%
30%?

Well boys weve done it
Weve concluded the thread
70% in favor of paywall
30% against

11 Likes

you mean 40% in favour of the paywall and 18% against it?

3 Likes

Dude itā€™s 82% in favor, everyone who voted null is making fun of you

7 Likes