Brightness Bar

This is an expansion to an already existing topic named Darker Nights: Darker Nights

As we all know unturned used to be alot darker but that doesnt mean it makes the game better in any way and it deffinitaly affects the way youtubers make videos.
So my idea is to include a brightness bar in the option so we can control our in-game gamma if you want your game to be brighter you can if you want to go the scary way switch to a moody setting and enjoy the darkness of the night!
This way everyone can be happy and all the awesome youtubers can create their content as they wish!

Feel free to tell me your opinions on this :slight_smile:

More gamma = PvP advatage due to more vision

2 Likes

Dear god, as a Rust player, literally the one thing you want to prevent is people abusing gamma to have practical night vision in pitch black darkness. So the fact that you’re suggesting we openly give players that capability is outrageous.

Eyy you linked my post :smiley:

I’ll probably make another post related to darker nights with updated ideas, using your idea to a point. Just gonna have to wait till I poet it ;D

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.