Bug Report Megathread [Firing Range Demo]

Note: This megathread should be used for reporting bugs found in the UII Firing Range Demo.

For general feedback on the Firing Range Demo, please click here.

2 Likes

I’ll just start off with this - I died to the clay pigeon thrower (in the name of science) while holding the rifle, and the ammo counter was stuck on screen. When equipping another rifle, both ammo counters obstruct each other like so:

6 Likes

Dunno if this counts as a bug but it simply refuses to launch for me. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it does not seem to want to work.

i have low fps idk why
but i can run fortnite 40 fps on medium

1 Like

I have 18 fps on low 720p when actually looking at the range, and 40 fps when looking the other way or to the ground. Pretty unoptimized.

1 Like

Do you even have the demo?

yes
i have it Finally

1 Like

me too man

1 Like

My apologies for doubting you.

1 Like

nah its ok

Directly behind spawn over the first hill there’s a patch of grass turned sideways

6 Likes

Absolutely gamebreaking.
Game uninstalled.

3 Likes

The UI doesn’t scale well / have a slider :slight_smile:

1 Like

Another dumb bug (not like it matters lol, animation probably not created)

Aiming w/o scope does not reflect what it looks like in POV vs third person

(gun is aimed behind back lol)

4 Likes

Also character is constantly t-posing unless handling a gun

4 Likes

It’s trying to dominate the world :griefer:

Also, Kind of posted a bug in the U4 Github… Not sure if it’s checked anymore, but here is the link: https://github.com/SmartlyDressedGames/Unturned-4.x-Community/issues/268

1 Like

Sometimes rifle doesn’t shoot bullets after reloading ammo, but dropping it and picking it up helps

if you free look while aiming with the scope it moves the scope overlay around

not sure if this counts as a bug necessarily but it seems like one to me

when I press the "unlock’’ button I can’t close the inventory so I first have to click in the inventory and then I can get out of my inventory.

1 Like

I was gonna say what Rain said, removing the scope and aiming down sights will move the gun out of view.

Also, this isn’t a bug, just something very annoying, if you wanna refill your mag, you have to dequip it (drop it), pick it back up, put the ammo in the mag, and manually putting the mag in the rifle instead of the usual “R”. Very tidious.

1 Like