Healing in Unturned II

How will the healing system work? Like will it be an easy medkit click heal system like it currently is or is it going to be a little bit advanced like in “Escape From Tarkov”

So where you get shot from that limb absorbs the damage and you will need a splint if your bone breaks. And you will start bleeding.

image cannot displayed

:interrobang:

Buddy the link ain’t work in.

Other than that I think the healing system will be the same as unturned 3, but maybe with extra animations and details to everything

This has been discussed in-depth before, and I think these systems could work.

1 Like

I highly doubt it because the healing system in 3.0 is horrible.

How so? Seems fine to. And I haven’t noticed anything odd

It allowed players to run at full speed and heal to max hp at the same time, which is quite unbalanced, since you could just, for example, run from a sniper and heal everytime he hits you.

2 Likes

I edited your post so people could see the image.

I don’t know if this is the suggestion you want, but I made a post a while back where I suggested a consciousness factor. I bascially suggested a bunch of features, but also a way to balance the hideously unbalanced healing system in 3.0

I don’t know if Nelson is interested in implementing a system like this to Unturned 2, but he did show an interest to the system i suggested.

Your system is very interesting and I would like to see it in the game. It does help balance it but only with headshots. There still needs to be a system where you cant just run and heal from body/limb shots.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.