Here's a suggestion for everyone

Yea you are right. Let’s leave it so everyone can express there garbage thoughts as many times as they want.

Yeah because yours clearly aren’t

7 Likes

*their

and who are you to tell others what to do as if you have any kind of popular respect or authority, “we as a community” can do whatever we want. It’s not like anyone is actually demanding that Nelson do what they suggest, they are just (as the tag says) suggestions, not requests or demands. We can do whatever we want, dude.

There is literally an entire tag for suggestions. Nelson actually engages and replies with his thoughts on some of them. Submitting suggestions for UII is a well-established part of the community on this site.

Literally, this post sounds way more douchey than any suggestion for UII that I’ve ever read. You are literally speaking for Nelson, and you’re not even a respected or well-known person on this forum.

3 Likes

Thank you for stating the obvious, I would like to not see this forum from not looking like an old attic and more of an clean place. Yea, I im not a well known person and nor do I think I am. I am just expressing the feelings what I get from being in this forum. But sure I guess you game ended me there well done. :clap: :clap: :clap: I personally found this place better before then now. It’s ether false memories or it actually change dramatically.

Also, I don’t think I said I don’t want suggestions, I said

which doesn’t imply that I don’t want suggestions, but they are flooding the forum.

Well, most of the suggestions on here are somewhat detailed and well fleshed out, and most of the ones that aren’t come from new-ish accounts that come here and submit one or a few small suggestions. This is a (somewhat) large community, so of course there are going to be a lot of suggestions.

And if you would rather the suggestions be better written or more detailed or something (which I fully agree with) then keep in mind that all of the suggestions you have posted have been incredibly vague and simplistic 1 sentence long posts that actually contribute little to no meaningful or well thought out information.

Like this. And this. And this.

5 Likes

Thats because I don’t know how to explain myself, I mostly relay on auto correct for grammatical mistakes because english ain’t native to me. I just maybe sound like I know english because I use words that people on internet use to be more relatable.

Well, ok. But it’s probably the same for most of the other people who submit vague and short 1 sentence posts. But I myself aren’t from an english speaking country (although I do live in one now) so it’s not really that hard to elaborate a little more.

And if Nelson wanted less suggestions for UII, surely he’d like, say something about it? And not add a “suggestion” tag literally in the Unturned II category. You don’t need to speak for him.

2 Likes

I mean, wasnt the that tag for a while there. From then when it was to now isn’t there much more suggestions then originally intended.

Wait,why does this forum exist then?It was made so that the community can express it self.It is an efficient way for people to interact with each other on many topics from IRL events to Unturned related suggestions.The community rates the best suggestions which in term might benefit the final game that Nelson is working on.You are just asking this forum to “chutdown” because if we don’t express ourselves about Unturned II related stuff here what are we going to talk about then?This is an SDG forum after all.

I concluded that my personal response for your invitation to stop making suggestions about Unturned II will be:

NO

Hope I convinced you to share my point of view(And I think is the point of view of the majority) as it would boost my ego.

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing a non aggressive respond unlike some examples. I see what you are saying but my personal believes if we can call it that are a part of how I think. I still think forum should have less suggestions then it has right now just to cut down on time consuming ideas. I will probably stop making my own for reasons that should be obvious.

(unrelated to you)
Can this thread not get any memes as I find this thread unlike other threads I posted much more serious. If you are going to post a reply, cut the shit with memes.

Here’s a suggestion for everyone

Stop the politics and enjoy the game.

8 Likes

i think that u3 is fine as it is, the players that are still playing the game wont leave it because there is no update coming (just look at tf2, this game didnt recive any major updates since 2017)
nelson should go with FULL POWER on working on U4

I think making suggestions is okay as long as you understand that the game doesn’t have the same restrictions as the old game, nor is it guaranteed to have the same features, mechanics, assets, etc.

2 Likes

I think that mods have a strong impact and are keeping the game alive meaning vanilla gameplay since it isn’t updated much won’t keep much people by it self.

I do what I want.

:sdg_wizard_3: :+1:

Sorry for all of the negative backlash you’re getting buddy ol’ chum.
Real-talk I don’t think throwing ideas at the wall is hurting anyone.
Nelson can focus just fine and has been for awhile now.

9 Likes

nelson makes U4 because of the reason that there are no vanilla players left in U3
xdddddd

1 Like

huh, you learn something everyday

I concur with big bird before me. No. If anything, the Trello suggests that suggestion posts play a pretty significant role in Nelson’s design process. To simply dismiss suggestions based on how they’re written or how difficult they are to understand, rather than the actual merit within, is quite insensible. Even if the influx of suggestions (which, to be honest, is actually much less than a couple months ago) is detrimental to the development of the game, just the fact that we can still post suggestions is evidence to the contrary.

Like, I get it. You’re concerned about the development of the game, and because of that, I can respect that. However, the fact of the matter is that one, you’ve pretended that you know someone better than they do, and two, you’ve consistently maintained the view that you’re right and that you have the moral high ground, which, kinda makes you look like a douche.

7 Likes

we’re not forcing him to do it, his throat isn’t being loaded with suggestion cream by his regulars, he can choose too schedule time for reading suggestions at his own discretion
before someone says

“but that’s not what you said in your thread that wanted suggestions to improve”
this is a different subject, because nelson can get a lot of high-effort good suggestions, (which can consume his time) it’s not contradictory

5 Likes