No tanks/APCs in the vanilla game

Tanks weren’t even strong in 3.0 though…loud, slow, easy to juke when you are close to it, easy to ignore when you are far, requires two people to operate well, rare as hell ammo, that can be dodged incredibly easily if you aren’t right next to it. In survival they were really only a status symbol, and I have only used one 6 times, 4 of which were in raids. I still hated tanks because they felt really weird in the meta, as they had zero purpose, and sucked for transportation.

If tanks make a comeback, first they should actually be good. I agree with the sabot shells idea, they should fill a vehicle destroyer role. Also if there are some enemies tough enough that a tank would actually help kill them that would be really nice to see.

2 Likes

that’s why I didn’t really want them, they don’t serve much of a purpose.

1 Like

The last 2 are the only two that would likely be in the game, as this game is likely in the modern or slightly future era, while that first tank isn’t

1 Like

Apologies, my mistake.

1 Like

I still think they should stay in the game. They are suppose to be the higher tier vehicles that are more valuable and efficient (armor wise too) because any civilian vehicle can be destroyed easily.

1 Like

Why not make civilian vehicles not destroy as easily? You’re talking about 3.0 vehicles, not II

1 Like

Ofc APCs and tanks should be in the game.

they should not mabye be the best vehicles in the game, no vehicle should be, it should be that the vehicle that is the best in the game should be the one that fits the time and YOUR playstile the best.

APCs and tanks, and other military vehicles could have (and all other vehicles too but this is about tanks and apcs) - things and + things, for example as the

• things
    they could and will be more armoredthan the other cars…
    they should hold better and not brake as easily as other vehicles
  • things
    Bc the armor they should weight more wich would affect the driving, Power, and so on…
    they should recuire more rare pparts to fix…
    (I mean the vehicle as stock with no upgrades/customizasions…)
    (in the hope, that there will be Amazing vehicle customization possibilities and upgrades :slight_smile: )

So this would make the military vehicles not the best vehicle in the game

I hope I got Everything to the text that I wanted and I hope this gives a good Picture of my perspective at some things in the game, and… yeh my brain don’t work.
:smiley: enjoy

APCs should maybe be a thing, but not be able to go in water. Perhaps if tanks are in the game they should be more like this, smaller and less blocky, visually nicer to look at.

Guy on top is vulnerable, and requires a few men to operate. Perhaps the tank cannon should shoot a less powerful shell, not efficient for shooting at people and hard to use.

Tank tracks should be able to be jammed or destroyed completely, rendering it useless.

2 Likes

I agrer aboit the tanks, they should look nicer and so on and they will look nicer in UII Im pretty sure about that. Also I think that you should be abel tl be inside the tank and not need to be outside all the time, but when you are inside you see worse… you know? If you have ever been inside a tank you know what it looks like, the view is bad… (meaning that you cant drive in 3prs or hopefully play in 3prs either )…
There should also be different kinds of tanks and tank ammunition (to the cannon not thinking about the machine gun if there is one on the tank), there could be like ammunition that has a bigger explotion, a frag ammunition mabye? Some kind of armor piersing that would be extremely good at shooting holes in walls but has shit explotion or none at all, and the tank would be pretty useless against players quz the “turret” doesnt turn faster than a person can walk/run… so you are safe from it if you arent standing still… the takk should also require more than one player to use, if you want to use the turret, one for reloading and one for aiming… tanks should also require alot of rare repair parts and so on, and the traks should be breakable as you said…
(I hope i got it all for the tanks XD…)

APCs then, i think they should be able ti go kn water, not all but the ones that are built for it, APC stands for Armoured Personnel Carrier, so they should have a lot of seats, some should have a machine gun hole in the roof… you know what I mean, and some of the APCs should be able to go in water, but they shouldnt be very fast…

(I wrote this on my phone so no pictures to explain some stuff sry)
Something more :smiley: enjoy even more :smiley:

1 Like

If you have a high caliber weapon, you can easily take out a tank.

1 Like

like I said before, 3rd person should be completely disabled inside cars apart from a camera mode available in singleplayer and server admins. so you’d need to stick your head out of the hole or look through the small window.

APCs in water are too OP, and make no sense. Real world militaries hardly use amphibious fighting vehicles, so why would they even be there? If there are going to be APCs, they should be actual APCs, which cannot go in the water.

1 Like

Kuvahaun tulos haulle are apcs able to go in water

Many APCs are amphibious, meaning they are able to traverse bodies of water . To move in water they will often have propellers or water jets, or be propelled by their tracks.

[

Armoured personnel carrier - Wikipedia

](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armoured_personnel_carrier)

Military personel use APCs to transport groups, why can they go through water? so that the groups can get to the Place they should be in the fastest and shortest way, even trough water.
Im sorry but I don’t see why they would be op, they aren’t very fast in water… and some APCs are supposed to go in water… ? soo… yea there is a link n the top if you dont Believe me :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That is simply untrue

1 Like

You know shit is getting real when somebody starts linking to Wikipedia to source their claims.

6 Likes

YES :smiley: this man is GENIUS :smiley:

yeah, but they’re not common compared to other military vehicles. Why not just swim, or get a boat?

You want to get through water quickly? Here you go.

1 Like

Yeah but it would be easier to just take one vehicle. Your boat could be stolen easily. Why not one vehicle.

Because it’s OP. Why not have instead of tanks and APCs, there’s a BMP type thing with a gun on it.

1 Like