PSA: Please fucking stop

TL;DR - Your posts are image

6 Likes

When I usually make suggestion to better the game (unturned 2) I get told that someone already said something like that. So it’s obviously useless for me to get out more suggestions

Because it’s not the first time someone joins and suggests tons of things already posted here. Searching up for similar ideas ain’t that hard, aside from that it doesn’t prevent you either from having other ideas.

That is no excuse to make bland an filler comments on every post.

2 Likes

Denying the fact that memes can bring about an idea which in itself is irony, parody, satire or something in the game and addresses a problem within the game and may help people reflect upon why something is broken or wrong.

I mean, is there a point of memes besides purely for joking? I use memes far more for educative and satirical purposes to highlight a wrong than purely to get a hahahahaha funny maymay joke.

And most times I just lurk. Sometimes yall got this in the bag and don’t need any help. Other times, you might but it seems like someone else is cleaning it up.

Sirba wants people to “Please fucking stop” yet theres this funny idea that theres an endless amount of content to post and ideas to suggest that are completely original and full of thought - there definitely is a shortage of that, and there always will be.

Only the most on-going people will receive Regular on SDG. On the Steam forums, despite not liking the Regulars group, they seem to invite people to become an unofficial Regular more based on their perseverance and length of time they’ve seen them around, which is way more relaxed and friendly towards lurkers who don’t have an infinite amount of thought.

So “Please fucking stop” imagining that anyone can become a Regular if they just :poop::newspaper: a bunch of things on the other categories, but then also bash on them. Its very paradoxical. The only things I’ve had that probably got me into Regular is a bunch of other worldly suggestions or super meta-ideas that I only know of suggesting because I host servers or are apart of the bigger community.

1 Like

Hmm yes definitively

10/10 educative memery

1 Like

very nice cherry picking.

Those are literally all the recent memes you’ve posted:

2 Likes

Let’s try to not make this a circle jerk.

4 Likes

Nice thing you take things out of context.

i mean most of the regulars treat themselves as gods because they have been longer than anyone

Please don’t take what I say out of context. With the shitposts part, I aimed to criticise the posts in the Memes category that don’t even ATTEMPT at making anyone laugh.

Example

Hey Its me duo

I never in my entire post implied that there’s a constant flow of new ideas, because that would be dumb. Ideas/Suggestions are sparked by updates/devlogs, and the occasional strike of thought.

Not having suggestions isn’t a pass to making bland and unneeded comments on every post, just to get to Reg.

And thats something I hate. Forums tend to become super exclusive and all the higher up people, whatever they be named (In this case, Regular) just start to exclude others and think of themselves as better. We should lend a hand to these people are offer them constructive criticism, rather then asking them to “Please fucking stop

Ah. That makes more sense. Who cares though? If its a bad meme, ignore it. People have good days, people have bad days. Or people are generally bad. If you think someone is genuinely the most unfunny, unbearable person, the block button exists.

Well I never claimed you said that, its just the general feeling and tone I get from everyone here.

cred to @AnimaticFreak

5 Likes

9 Likes

I’ve gone ahead and deleted a majority of the last 30-ish posts, as they were mostly about locking the post, whether or not Paladin is a moderator, and how off-topic the last 20 posts were.

Please keep discussion civil. Discussions do not need instant within-the-minute responses, like what was happening. Give yourselves time to think and process posts, so that you can think and process how you want to reply.

I’ve kept the discussions about #community-lounge:memes, badge farming, and Regular status as they’re still relatively #meta discussions, and all of them are related to community behavior when it comes to contributing (which is what this post is about).

I’ve temporarily closed the thread. It will automatically reopen in about an hour from now. This is meant to give you guys time to take a needed break from the topic. It is healthy to take breaks from discussions. Don’t let overly-active/live discussion pressure you into poor discussion.

As for off-topic remarks, please try to keep them to private messages. When you click the “flag” button, there is an option to privately message the user without actually flagging the post. This is good for answering off-topic questions.

This topic was automatically opened after 92 minutes.

Don't open, shitpost inside

Molt, you are not my real dad
Newcomer vent thread when?

In all seriousness tho, I agree with @Sirba, it is starting to/has devolved into chasing internet gooboi points and/or access to U II.
Am I mad that discord mods don’t get no key? Yey, yes I am.
Does that mean I flood the forum trying to get that sweet sweet badge? No.

11 Likes

hello deus how are you?,ok in all seriousness i think sirba over exaggerated about that,it has gotten worse due to the new profiles like me but the only users that have gotten in “trouble” are me and zervlux thats why i felt like the post was directed at me

1 Like
Yeah no

Something something glass house

4 Likes