Random suggestion that won't break the game

They don’t get progressively harder. The difficulty stays the same except each 5~7 days, there’s a full moon when Mega Xombies start spawning rapidly

Because I think that zombies should do horde by themselves. When zombie meets the other zombie — they can create a group, and then they will walk around, meet other zombies and unite with them. And eventually, they will create a huge horde of zombies that will roam around the map and attack players’ buildings. I like the horde idea, but I don’t like the idea that they should spawn only at certain time

Basically, in multi-player, and single-player, all the zombies in the map start heading towards the nearest player, on full moons their speed is greatly increased as well as their damage and health. In single-player, it will be a lot worse. During the day you make repairs and scavenge for food and water. Also the amount of zombies that spawn will increase each night until you die, then they will destroy your base after you die and leave.
Edit, if no players are in the base, zombie will ignore it.

I think the parcels idea could be useful, to allow players to get a small amount of loot more quickly. I’m not sure they would need to be cloth packages (the way you described it reminds me of certain items in Teraria) instead it could just work with the nested storage of 4.X, allowing containers to spawn with an assortment of loot in them.

You do realize that the actual wrapping won’t be used, right?

Yeah, I’m just suggesting that instead of parcels that become a group items when opened, we could have things like toolboxes, backpacks, and ammo cans spawn with some items already stored in them.

Nah, it would be a bit too much for something as simple as a group of random items being unwrapped

This is what I want though.

Not a horde coming to me

4 Likes

That’s what we all want, isn’t it?

Because Unturned is nice alone, but better together.

1 Like

The reason you would want a light is to defend against the horde. So you can see them enought to defend against them.

@Aj_Gaming
That was not the point.

4.x is a hardcore survival
What’s “hardcore” and “survival” about wanting to sit by a fire and relax in a tent?

The tent is a shelter,
the campfire is a heat and light source.

Both potentialy important for survival so you don’t have to freeze in darknes while in the forest waiting for that sweet daylight.

A tent isn’t really shelter cuz it barely gives you protection.
But in a world infested with xombies, you can’t just sit and enjoy the view. Especially since you also have food and water to take care of.
Plus, can you imagine how boring the game would be without a challenge?

If it was a non-survival game, then yeah, you can sit down and enjoy the view. But this is a survival game, so a challenge is the main purpose.

So unless you’re playing a hardcore survival to sit down and relax and enjoy the view, I would suggest a game other than Unturned because 4.x definitely won’t suit your taste

Survival games tend to have pretty slow pacing. In the long dark, for example, you’ll probably spend a considerable amount of time in shelter, and even if you stop to admire the scenery, it will take some time before you starve, freeze, dehydrate, or are swarmed by wolves.

1 Like

Well if you dont want a horde to kill you every night go to the top of a skyscraper and pray they dont make it to you till the night is through.

Why would it matter whether the night is through or not? Would the horde of zombies suddenly forget that you’re right in front of them? Would they all despawn?

They would become less strong creating an easier escape.

they would become less strong

How does night make them weaker? They rely on smell and sound far more than sight.

I think the suggestion is that they would suddenly get weaker at sunrise

1 Like