Random suggestion that won't break the game

Nah, it would be a bit too much for something as simple as a group of random items being unwrapped

This is what I want though.

Not a horde coming to me

4 Likes

That’s what we all want, isn’t it?

Because Unturned is nice alone, but better together.

1 Like

The reason you would want a light is to defend against the horde. So you can see them enought to defend against them.

@Aj_Gaming
That was not the point.

4.x is a hardcore survival
What’s “hardcore” and “survival” about wanting to sit by a fire and relax in a tent?

The tent is a shelter,
the campfire is a heat and light source.

Both potentialy important for survival so you don’t have to freeze in darknes while in the forest waiting for that sweet daylight.

A tent isn’t really shelter cuz it barely gives you protection.
But in a world infested with xombies, you can’t just sit and enjoy the view. Especially since you also have food and water to take care of.
Plus, can you imagine how boring the game would be without a challenge?

If it was a non-survival game, then yeah, you can sit down and enjoy the view. But this is a survival game, so a challenge is the main purpose.

So unless you’re playing a hardcore survival to sit down and relax and enjoy the view, I would suggest a game other than Unturned because 4.x definitely won’t suit your taste

Survival games tend to have pretty slow pacing. In the long dark, for example, you’ll probably spend a considerable amount of time in shelter, and even if you stop to admire the scenery, it will take some time before you starve, freeze, dehydrate, or are swarmed by wolves.

1 Like

Well if you dont want a horde to kill you every night go to the top of a skyscraper and pray they dont make it to you till the night is through.

Why would it matter whether the night is through or not? Would the horde of zombies suddenly forget that you’re right in front of them? Would they all despawn?

They would become less strong creating an easier escape.

they would become less strong

How does night make them weaker? They rely on smell and sound far more than sight.

I think the suggestion is that they would suddenly get weaker at sunrise

1 Like

I have played other survival games and enjoy them I just don’t want to get swormed by zombies every night. I simply disagree and think hordes should be a gamemode by itself.

Then these said “survival” games weren’t primarily focusing on having the game be a “hardcore survival” as Nelson wants 4.x to be
The other developers probably have something else for the player to focus on

What games do you consider “hardcore survival?” What I consider a hardcore survival game generally involves bush craft, realistic mechanics, time management, and resource management, not gunning down hordes of monsters for fully half the game

I wasn’t defending the “Horde” idea, i was criticising the “sit down by a fire and lay in a tent and watch the sunrise” thing
I never said “have every night include 1,000s of xombies attacking you all night every night” is a must-have

The long dark and such games I like hard survival games. I always get a little salty in these situations and just tried to describe that I didn’t like it… Sorry if I was a bit annoying I hope we can just get along while waiting for this game. :wink:

1 Like

After the night is over, not during the night.