Server Blog?

Should I create a Forum thread where I review Unturned servers (namely RP ones) and reply with a review every once in a while? A sort of take my mind off of myself and throw it in a dumpster and cry about how I could’ve had a job or my medical perscription or Jimmy from next door while eating ice cream.

• Yes- I’d like a little blog about servers.
  • No- it’s a stupid idea
  • Null Option

0 voters

Back again with one of these ?

1 Like

Nah- one kinda sucked, the other one I made yesterday, the one I did yesterday got me thinking expanding to a little blog where I can just mess around and have fun going through servers.

It feels like a passion project, it’s not really pushy or anything too, so I just want to do it as a little thing to screw around. Where I can document my experiences for some people to read- if they want to.

2 Likes

Inb4 it’s just Rains P2W list again

6 Likes

I’ve not really heard of RainofPain but I’ve heard his name everywhere in the forums- who the hell was he xD

Before your time

1 Like

Uhuh…
Fascinating xD

image image

1 Like

Null Option gang

Anarchist
Communist
Furry

Basically the living embodiment of your average Twitter user

4 Likes

an old frend

You’re giving me chills dude, I literally hang on twitter all the time and get these fucking chaz sickos in my timeline all the time, thinking of deleting twitter

3 Likes

who the fuck are you following if these chaz larpers are showing up?

3 Likes

People I follow usually retweet them and make fun of them, and any other way they can appear on the timeline