Vehicle system

(I TAKED SOME IDEAS FROM OTHERS POST AND PUT ALL IN ONLY ONE. THE LINKS TO THE ORIGINALS POSTS ARE AT THE END)

why the cars on unturned 4.0 can have names created by nelson? (or maybe the people)

Because i dont like to see an vehicle called “Truck” (i know what is a truck, but plz put Created names)

Basically what you did with some other vehicles… but upgraded

• Vehicles with an Full name (example: Nissan GTR or chevrolet spark)
  • Vehicles with doors that needs to be open to enter the vehicle (also keys to lock a door for police cars, and a button to lock all doors.
  • Turn lights and parking brake (if the cars has lights, horns and sirens, why not this?)
  • emplacement guns but can be crafted and can be placed in any window of the car
    -car upgrades:

Engine level 2: makes the car go more faster
Crafting: Engine parts x3 scrap x2 and mechanic level 2
Engine level 3: makes the car go really more faster
Crafting: engine parts x5 scrap x3 and mechanic level 3

• More types of fuels: Diesel, Normal fuel, Jet fuel, “Premium FUel” (for Fast cars, like legareno)
    “Euro Diesel” (an better Diesel) Normal fuel 500 (and better Normal fuel)

• more types of tires:
    Snow tires
    Small Snow tires
    Small 4x4 Tires
    4x4 Tires (made to work in mountains)
    Racing Tires (for Races and fast cars)
    Medium Tires
    small Tires
    Big Tires

I AM FROM ARGENTINA I DONT KNOW SOME WORDS IN ENGLISH SRRY.

(HERE ARE THE LINKS. I AM SEARCHING THE OTHERS LINKS

:stuck_out_tongue:

The reason why Nelson can’t use the names is the same reason why he can’t use the real names of the guns.

C O P Y R I G H T

3 Likes

Atleast people could make up vehicle names like what Rockstar did with GTA (and many other examples) :thinking: but what do you think?

he would technically be able to do it if he made 0 dollars off of the game.

can you read what it says?

“4.0 can have names created by nelson?”
ITS SAYS CREATED BY NELSON

A significant amount of this post also assumes a lot of 4.0 will stay exactly the same as 3.0, but in reality we don’t even know how stuff like crafting materials will be balanced.

This isn’t a very good suggestion in that it doesn’t allow much room for either improvement or adaptability.

2 Likes

I can also read that you posted

I can debunk very well, you know.

I hope Vehicle physics will improve in Unturned 4.x…

That’s basically a given at this point, it’s one of Nelson’s main focuses currently due to how horrendously bad it was in 3.0.

1 Like

I mean I’d say that you shouldn’t be able to upgrade a cars engine. It doesn’t seem like something your average survivor could do. If Nelson adds a good modding API to the likes of those seen in games like Gmod someone could easily make a mod for that. Most of the tire suggestions seem irrelevant as that would just mean that you would have to find a full set. The snow tires seem the most useful as seasons are apparently being added.

I’m 99% sure that the only things off this list that’ll make it into 4.0 with probable chance are working doors and new tires (most likely limited to bulletproof/run-flat/NPT tires)

1 Like

I heard about the update with all car’s codes re-writeed

Everything’s code is getting redone. It’s a different engine after all.

It should be clarified that it’s not an update, but a different game.

2 Likes

what is debunk?

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.