4.0 Vehicles

So recently I was thinking about what vehicles would be like in Unturned 4.0. So right now there isn’t much to vehicles. I was thinking what if vehicles have glass, just like glass you put on buildings. I was thinking that the vehicles could come with glass in and maybe you need to find bulletproof glass and plop onto the vehicle. I think this would a be a great addition to 4.0 because It would really enhance what modders could with vehicles, on the topic of enhancing I’ve got another idea. What if cars had movable doors, and if car windows are created, maybe you could roll the glass up and down. Irl apcs have retractable back doors to load and unload troops, I think this would be amazing for rp situations. Now the next one isn’t my idea but I was intrigued by it so I’m going to post it

"If Nelson were to implement movable doors on vehicles, it would be awesome if those different vehicle parts had different penetration levels.
Now thinking about this more deeply, it would be pretty cool if different materials had their own penetration levels different. We already have a pretty basic version of this in 3.0. Military vehicles don’t take damage from civ caliber.

For example if you placed down some maple barricades which are a few boards, certain guns would be able to penetrate those barricades"
-MrExzibit
If you do find time to look at this I would be very delighted, and I think these additions would be very beneficial

1 Like

Just here to confirm.

I did say that ^^ :wink:

1 Like

most of these things were discussed in other threads.

Just a few examples, but most of the community likes the ideas.

2 Likes

Oh I didn’t realize but… sorry?

Since this is already a thread and was going to make my own, I’m going to add my own two dollars to it - yes two dollars.

The glass idea is a great idea - Different glass-es, bulletproof, civilian, etc. And maybe adding different types of doors, removable, like makeshift doors for cars missing them. And then again, having glass you can roll down would be REALLY cool imo, and retractable doors?!! More detail would be great. And maybe, going very far into the depth of “Nelson should maybe add this if he’s crazy”

Makeshift frames, to build cars from the ground up, with makeshift pieces. Basically, 3 frames, Sport, Roadster, and Pickup. Then you would have different engines, doors, roofs, hoods and the like. Basically, a personalized car (to an extent of course) and I think it’d be a really nice idea.

Sanoot with his crazy ideas and stuff

3 Likes

Great Ideas

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.