What Do You Think of Unturned Youtubers?

i love the alpha squad!!

2 Likes

I (<)3 too

Most of the YouTubers from Unturned in my opinion would fall under the mediocre side of YouTube. One exception is P9nda. He’s alright…

I don’t find Panda to be of good quality, he seem’s a bit on the coocoo side from what I have heard.

Also, the very nature of many of these server raiding channels is toxic.

Randomly killing people in an RP server at spawn IS toxic.

As well as basically going “Censored YEAH!, Censored YOU AND Censored YOU”

by killing a bunch of random people trying to RP.

You even admitted it yourself, most of Unturned’s community is toxic, now you are the magic exception because you must maintain your “glory” (ego) and “stop all threats” (fight as hard as you can against valid criticism against specifically YOU and YOUR community?)

Also, sorry for the change of mood and such, rough day calls for rough words on men who actually deserve a large fine if they live in America for violating FTC disclosure laws to exploit young children out of their mother’s credit cards.

What you people have done to create “buyers” and “payers” (or what you passionately call “donators”) can cause hundreds of dollars being lost by irrational children who do not understand the fragility of a working middle-class persons life and how it can be wasted on seemingly minor monetary purchases i.e “vip rank”.

Personally, I’d replace those names I mentioned with a more realistic and suitable name,

“The Extorted”.

Now, I emptied myself from a hot-head perspective. Apologies, I am part of this toxic community after all and I am around the age of most of said community/players.

I will try preparing more formal and jolly text’s/replies for you all later and remind me to get going with the planned edits I said I’d do.

1 Like

That’s what makes them gold. Toxicity is absolutely hilarious, I just love the fucking salt that comes from the toxicity. It makes me laugh hard. I’m just saying, the Founding Fathers if they had the internet would’ve loved shitposting, trolling, and griefing. They got into drunken brawls with each other quite frequently.

But that’s the point.

Panda thinks he “is not toxic” and so is saying “please give proofff”.

I’m not saying it does not have comedic value (it does, give me a booklet saying nothing is censored) and I’d make some of the biggest travesties that someone would find comedic, in the deep web.

Also, that does not explain exploitation, P9nda’s potential plans for exploitations and the morality of doing it.

I am gonna try and enjoy the last hour of my day before sleep.
I’ve dedicated basically the entire day to this… Heh.

Sorry if you feel attacked by the way, I never meant to cause anything like that and openly stated that the main goal of this was to create discussion, not cause any distress.

1 Like

im not on pc rn but I will reply when im back xd

1 Like

Silly billy’s

You are right about toxicity,

my last 10 minutes of the day to have fun after doing all this forum stuff and I find some kid spamming me saying

“all terroists are muslim”
“whats wrong with you, come on muhamed ali baba don’t you have a bomb with you”
“muhammed= bomb”
“all muslims have big black bombs”
“hitler with it”
“make your head go boom like hitler did”

He’s been stlaking me around so there goes my day,
so…
You are right about toxicity.

But that just helps my point that you are not an exception.

It’s like going into a Football stadium, being a mega fan like everyone else, being obsessed with it and then pretending “im a cool exception” except its worse because YOU are the one extorting.

I have to sleep now, bye guys.

By the way, Prophet Muhammed (SWS) is considered to be one of the most important Prophets in Islam, like he is one of the most important figures in Islam.

1 Like

wow, that is so awesome!

2 Likes

trolly territory there eh?

@zman1064 is epic nea nea

1 Like

tf are those walls of text, can’t even find the correlation between what you said and youtubers

If you dont mind, let us all know what you have hear about me :slight_smile:
Also since this is “critique”, I would love to know what exactly you dont like about specifically my content.

You listed 2 RP/RP Troll scenarios, both not being Base Raiding examples. Next time try to find some examples that fit the genre. Theres Base raiders that do that, however its still not Base Raid content, and especially not something I would upload.

I didnt admitt anything, I stated something that everyone knows. A fact. I also never said that im a exception nor that im not toxic at all:

there I said it. Base Raiders aka me included.

All I was asking for is for you to backup your accusations. If “being toxic” is something normal, why would you criticise people for exactly that

My “glory” ego? Good one boomer

I didnt fight against your criticism, I even agreed to you in one point. And how come you thinking im “fighting as hard as I can” ? I was literally just explaining you and/or others that daily raiding content is a grind.

I obey the german law brother, whatever that american thing is. But I dont think I ever tried to get kids to steal their parents credit cards to make profit off of it. If you know otherwise, you are always welcome to expose me :slight_smile:

Its not my mission to make sure kids dont use their parents money, thats up to the parents.
I personally have never gotten more than probably $50 by a single customer in total on a server.
And yes, hosting servers can and is currently part of my business. I dont force anyone to buy anything nor do I manipulate or tryin to convince anyone to do so. Again, if you have seen something else than feel free to share it with everyone. Im a open book, nothing to hide :slight_smile:

WeirdChamp

You are critizing certain players to be toxic but then get toxic yourself in a very neutral discussion.
You are justifying your “hot-heated” perspective with what you are critizising people to me. Ouch.

I am toxic just like every actual gamer is. The thing is, I hold my toxicity back as much as I can because I dont want to have a bad impact on kids. You must see me when I get queued up with 4 russians 3 in the morning in csgo. Thats interesting.

Sorry if it bothers you that im asking for proof, for something you accused me/base raiders of.
Will happen again :slight_smile:

“potential”. Everyone is a potential hacker, a potential killer, a potential psychopath.

Did you really run out of things you can “criticise” me about?

At the end of the day its up to everyone what they enjoy or not. I mean, everyone enjoys something different. But you seem a little scetch to me sir, dont really know what you are on about but sure.
If that is what makes you happy, then im glad I could give you some joy :slight_smile:

as always, keep the typos for yourself ty

7 Likes

ae2

1 Like

That was a joke! I don’t feel attacked at all! Honestly none of the things you talked about applies to my content. I thinks it’s an interesting post though!

Unturned still has youtubers?

Yeah, but only one of them makes consistently good videos tbh

/s
8 Likes

I have no qualms with Unturned Youtubers, what they do is just the content they like to provide. Not their fault the game doesn’t effectively provide content outside PvP.

On the topic of Twitter, I’m still sad that the dev doesn’t effectively use twitter as a tool for influence. Even when I tried to convince him that twitter’s the exact thing for ‘Boring updates/statuses’, the weekly/monthly posts continues

2 Likes