What is your most hated gun in 3.0 you don't want to see in II in it's current state?

Hopping bunny detected

Hey man, sportshot is good

If your a good sport :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

ROFLMAO :rofl:

•Keep the sportshot, but make it a normal hunting .22 long rifle instead.
•Keep the Hell’s Fury, but make it a vehicle mod instead of a held weapon. (mount it on a pickup or in a helicopter, or on a military vehicle.)
•Remove the Shadowstalker, both of them.
•Keep the LMGs

•Ekho is up for discussion. I don’t encounter it enough to have any complaints.
•DO NOT NERF the Ace, it’s a freaking Hand Cannon for crying out loud. Have you ever fired a revolver? They kick like hell!
•Remove or Rename the HoneybadgerPDW because a Peacemaker(p90) is also considered a PDW. And at least remove the suppressor, or make it removable.
•The AK’s are fine
• The Heartbreaker is fine (aka, the FN SCAR)
• Dunno about the bazooka
•DO NOT NERF MY BELOVED SURPLUS RIFLE! That Schofield was once a Russian battle rifle, and still fires full length rifle rounds. It does not need a nerf.
•60lb minimum draw weight, average 150lb draw weight… seriously, why would you nerf a bow designed for hunting and arrow velocity? If anything, it’s a compound bow, make it smaller.

•1911 does need a buff I think.
•Why does the Grizzly need buffed?
•Grenades don’t need buffed, they need a complete rework.
•Desert Falcon does not need a buff. It’s plenty deadly.
•1911 is the Colt. Same gun, just changed the name.
•Eh… maybe.

I use the Schofield.

Zubek is a fuckin’ useless gun in 3.0 . It must be buffed a little big.

1 Like

But don’t make them raiding machines.
Seriously,LMG’s in 3.0 are used for raiding EXCLUSIVELY.

1 Like

No joke, when the sportshot was first released I thought it was really good, and I have like 150 kills with it. I was wondering why it took so many hits to kill someone (I was using it with a 7x scope and whenever I shot as someone the basically stood still). Sportshot Yuri combo OP.

It used to be the strongest assault rifle for pretty long time, as it was in 2.0 :confused:

The zubek is amazing if you know how to use it, the only reason people don’t like it is because it’s not a point and click adventure like the maple

It’s useless because it’s rarer than maplestrike and makes less damage.

For that very first thing: you’re not looking in the right places then, LOL.

And in second place but not less important: in the official roadmap it’s expressed that shooting wild animals with powerful guns will make them yield less meat, so the Sportshot might have a great use for hunting small to medium animals, such as rabbits and boars.

I wouldn’t like to remove 10 bullets from my meal. I would prefer kill animal with 1 shot in the head.

IRL it takes just one .22 bullet (presumably Sportshot’s caliber) to kill a rabbit, wether in the head or not :unamused:

I meant animals like wolfs and deers.

LMGs should function like squad support weapons, for suppressive fire. Making bipods able to deploy on ledges would make lmgs far more useful, as they would become more convenient. Lmgs shouldn’t be able to damage buildables, because they generally use the same calibers as assault rifles.

2 Likes

We late to the party?! :sunglasses:

It shoots faster meaning better DPS (damage per second) and if you play on the good maps (Washington/Russia) it’s more common

1 Like

i kill the 3 with a colt!