What is your most hated gun in 3.0 you don't want to see in II in it's current state?

I cant remember the name of the gun… But its a hunting rifle that sucks ass and it spawns on farms… and no its not the makeshift rifles… But its pretty shit and i hope he adds a new marksman weapon.

AHH! Shit i remembered the gun! its the scholfield

The Marksmans are okay but what really kills them is the Bolt Action, if they were semi auto (which the ones they’re based off of cannot be, I know) they wouldn’t be half bad, Schofield is a 2 shot which is pretty good. They’re last resort weapons from my personal experience

You forgot one thing — Zubek has big recoil and bad accuracy.

alright burger we get it… Zubek is a shit gun

It is not shit. The Schofield deals 80 player damage with civilian ammunition. It’s also my favorite sharpshooter rifle.

On your average survival server, most players aren’t able to keep full health, so you can usually 1-hit a player that’s not at full health. Only shit thing about it, is that it’s a Russian rifle that can’t use the ranger barrel attachments for some idiotic reason.

According to the Wiki it has the 2nd highest ADS accuracy (in assuming compared to its hipfire) and the recoil is not hard whatsoever once you figure it out

The Honeybadger is at a decent place. Because the steam forums and the SDG Forums are filled with people wanting a nerf to the Honeybadger. It’s not that powerful. It’s RoF(Rate of Fire) is ok. The damage is just like any other carbine. Sure it fits in the secondary slot, but it’s the ONLY weapon that makes a sound when deployed. Sure it can take up to 100 bullets, but it’s quality goes down by 0.4 with every bullet. So the PDW is at a good place.

What I would nerf is the Grizzly. Semi auto, 300m range, 1 shot kill, and little to no recoil. Does not require skill. Definitely needs a nerf.

When it comes to buffs however, a lot of things come to mind. Including, but not limited to, Desert falcon, shotguns across the board, grenades across the board, SMGs across the board (except the Vector), and all pistols that do about 20 base damage (except for the Cobra)

What I would like to see reworked are…

• RPG: Decrease the intensity of the arch, add more damage that is caused by the explosion, but make crafting a rocket be a complete ass instead of the current “get a grenade, some glue, a bunch of scrap with explosives and you’re good to go”. Maybe add the amount of each item you need to craft, or add the number of different items needed to craft. Or both.
  • Zubek: increase the amount of damage it can deal, but make it also kick like a bull that’s high on coke as well as the inaccuracy an Ak should have.
2 Likes

I think buffing literally just the range on all shotguns (doubling or even tripling range) in the current game would do the trick.

Now, before you complain about that being too much, just think about it. The existing spread is already a bit hard to cope with, and if you tried using it at max range, you’d have ridiculous amounts of spread equivalent to grazing someone at long range in TF2 as a Scout. It literally balances itself.

Of course, I presume 4.0 will have completely different shotgun mechanics, so hopefully it’s just improved to another level entirely.

Edit: oh dear, Molton has followed me in

Edit #2: out of spite to avoid that nasty finger point, I’m gonna juke Molton by inserting my reply into the original message. @Kylie I wasn’t referring to you, but rather to anyone reading my comment who was skeptical. You’re fine. Also whenever one of you appears and I comment, the other one warps into physical space right before me. Are you two extensions of each other?

1 Like

The two posts above me in a nutshell:

• buff the things nobody uses because they suck rather than nerf the current moderately-viable options.

Seriously though, I don’t see why some people even want to nerf the Rocket Launcher to begin with.

I wasn’t gonna complain at all. I was gonna agree 100%. Even more with the triple range shit. And maybe add perks to the shotgun based on the shells used. (i.e. Flachettes give it 50% extra range, but a little less damage. 000 Buckshots give more damage, but more spread while keeping the same range. And AP Slugs, Dragon’s Breath shells, HE shells, and the average 00 Buckshot)

1 Like

I never asked for an RPG nerf. I only ask for a rework. So don’t point any fingers at me xD

I’m not, I’m pointing it at other people. :slight_smile:

Like this fella. :point_down:

What? I was tired of getting blown up on Washington. /s

Jokes aside, I think range should be determined by the round fired and the length and condition of the barrel. Damage should be determined by the round and it’s velocity on contact.

Also, up the range on the Schofield. Their irl counterpart can, in the hands of a good shooter, do really well. coughWhiteDeathcough

You played yourself

1 Like

Milsurp rifles have trashy accuracy, especially by modern standards, however, in video games accuracy of all weapons is atrocious, because it’s used to not just represent the mechanical accuracy, but also to represent how securely you’re holding it, (or something bizarre like that,) so I guess it could make some sense.

Telopathic communication
We figured it out

2 Likes

True, but that’s mainly because of their age. They’re still firing a full caliber rifle round though, so even if it’s inaccurate at distance, the bullet will continue on till it hits something or leaves the map. I think all guns should do that. Bullets shouldn’t magically vanish. They should slow down and fall like they should.

1. Don’t make a 7.62 assault rifle (Zubek) fire faster than a maplestrike (Zubek has a faster firerate than maple)
  2. Maplestrike should not be as accurate and easy to find.
  3. Other ARs recoil should slowly increase to 25% more during full auto fire. (Bursts will not be affected to increase their use
  4. Honey badger nerf (duh)
  5. The Matamorez should have 10 rounds, 200m range again, however the damage should be tweaked to 50 to decrease it’s usefulness, take low cal ranger, and should not destroy buildables.
  6. Pistols should have less recoil, and for the love of god. Make the colt do way more damage. It’s .45 ACP!
  7. Shotguns range should be doubled but damage per pellet reduced by %25
  8. Suppressors should not be as durable as sticking a cardboard toilet paper roll against your barrel.
    That’s all from my end :^)
  1. Agree
  2. Accuracy is okay. Should not be easy to find
  3. If what you meant is that the longer you spray, the harder it is to control the recoil, then yes
  4. Nah, not really. It’s at a decent place
  5. Agree
  6. Agree
  7. Agree to the range, not so much for the damage reduction
  8. Agree
2 Likes