What you guys think?

Maybe a way to make other player unconscious for time.Like a bullet that makes you unconscious,a taser,an item that increases your unconscious…ity??<-- Idk what term to use here XD

Give’s you an option to drag a unconscious person

1 Like

I disagree

I can only see two ways unconsciousness/reviving could possibly work well. The first option would be the ability to wait in the respawn screen for a player to revive you like in the Battlefield franchise. The second option would be a Downed But Not Out state similar to many battle royale games in multiplayer, and a more cinematic thing involving time skips in single player. Even then, people have had qualms with similar posts.

5 Likes

Vizard why do you disagree?

Uhh, any reason why or are you just going to say that?

no hes just a disagreeing person lmao either that or he is really bad at being online

Yep im bad fk me

It could actually work. And by a bullet that “makes you unconscious”, would be a rubber bullet directly into your skull, lol.

In fact, I’m ok wether this feature is added or not, since realism is what many of us want :3

1 Like

Yey some Positivity

i dont think that would make you unconscious pretty sure that would kill you tho…

1 Like

If that were the case, rubber ammo wouldn’t be used in riot control drastic situations lmao

They do kill people, rubber bullets still carry a lot of force when fired at someone’s head.

Rubber ammunition is fired either at limbs (which imflict severe pain) or are shot at the ground so they lose some of their energy and bounce back up to hit the target.

If you aim for the head, you will most certainly have a good chance of killing someone, even with rubber ammo.

Also, on your point about rubber ammo being used by riot police in drastic situations, rubber ammo is actually outdated and being phased out by many forces because of this lethality.

2 Likes

You should have an option to “lose the will to live” once you’re unconscious

It would suck having some dude knock you unconscious and just leave you lying on the floor

1 Like

Go the Rust approach.

/kill in console or have a button or something

Yep (10) stuff

ok so first off i thought u meant directly as in really close range idk why i thought this i was tripping hardcore but second is it does kill people yea

Gonna repost my opinion from another thread.

It’s a shitty pvp-centric suggestion that’ll only enable power hungry 12 year olds to lock you up in a cell in their base and keep you locked in there if you want to keep your items.

It’ll take a whole lot of fun out of the game if you get knocked out. As a former DarkRP player and friends with lots of DarkRP server staff, I know that it sounds like a cool idea but when you’re on the receiving end of it you’ll immediately regret suggesting it in the first place.

1 Like

You’re going to have to accept the fact that if you lose a fight and everyone around you is hostile, you’ll probably lose your stuff whether or not there is reviving or unconsciousness.

This will most likely be used for roleplay?