Will Unturned 4.0 be Unturned 2 in the library?

Right now it’s called Unturned 4 :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m not decided about renaming Unturned -> Unturned 3 or calling Unturned 4 -> Unturned II in Steam. Thoughts?

8 Likes

I think calling it “Unturned II” or “Unturned 2” would be the best choices (Maybe add some sort of second header if you want it). I don’t think it should be called Unturned 4 because that could be confusing to some people haha

3 Likes

UNTURNED TOO

jkjk

I’d stick with renaming Current to 3.0 and next iteration be called 4.0

Unturned: Vice City

Unturned: Vice City XX Deluxe with Dante from the Devil May Cry series
& Knuckles

FTFY

I agree with Animatic that it would be a bit too confusing if it was called Unturned 4, as a lot of people wouldn’t really get why Unturned was changed to Unturned 3 since I’m sure there are plenty of newcomers who never played 1.x or 2.x.

I told one of my friends about the development of Unturned 4.0
And he was weirded out and asked “There’s 4?!?!”
So i had to explain everything to him because he got a bit confused.

So, I believe Unturned II would go pretty well

1 Like

I kinda like Unturned II. Either that or 4.

Unturned II seems a bit strange, not opposed to it though, I do think it would be nice to be like this - Unturned 4.0, naming Unturned, Unturned Classic, and naming 2.0, Unturned Legacy. But if you choose to use Unturned II it is still a nice name.

2.0 is already called Unturned Classic.

This is a true community feedback based game.

Please read my whole post, I suggested to rename Unturned 2.0 to Legacy and rename 3.0 to classic.

Can’ t you make it that it’s still Unturned in steam and you need to select a bèta code to play Unturned 3.0, Like it is done with Unturned 1.1 and Untuned 2.2.5?

3.0 and 4.0 will be separate games

1 Like

This would be the worst possible way to handle the transition from Unturned 3 to 4.x. It’d be incredibly messy.

2 Likes

As said before and repeated, 4.0 will be a game on itself. And 3.0 will be a game on itself.

1 Like

Oh didn’t know that, I thought Nelsons wasn’t sure what he wanted.
Thx for the information

1 Like

No problem

Why not the following naming:

1.0 - Unturned Antique (existing name)
2.0 - Unturned Classic (existing name)
3.0 - Unturned Legacy
4.0 - Unturned

Or, potentially, as an alternative perhaps keeping 3.0’s name static and changing 4.0 to something reflecting a reiteration of the game, such as “Unturned: Horizon” or something along those lines.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.