Guess its my time to go

Don’t delete your account, we already lost too many survivors to the turned D:

3 Likes

Why is everyone leaving lately?
Well I guess it’s time to say goodbye :cry:

wait what, so we lost the chillest lad first, then mateo left, now aj? what in violet’s name is going on?

2 Likes

it wasn’t the turned that killed AJ
but greyscale killed him

1 Like

the world is burning, we’re losing regulars to the void at a record speed!

i don’t think anyone here would consider me as an actual regular but more as someone who just passes by and posts shit memes or unfunny replies, maybe someone has never ever done a single proper suggestion on the forums, or maybe even a hypocrite who has done all the things that he hates now. but yeah i’m leaving the same way too, just was looking for the perfect moment to tell people no attention seeking i swear and i don’t think it’s worth a loud bang like creating a whole thread about me leaving
thanks for standing out against anything i did wrong boys, it’s been a good run. i just don’t feel like being around anymore, there’s no reason to be around here, and i lost interest in unturned too. but the thing is i’m instantly teleporting back to the forum when there’s a public beta of unturned 2, so i don’t think it’s worth getting my account deleted too

i don’t think i will ever reappear back in the forum till then, but maybe yes, maybe no, i might miss being around here, suddenly prove myself wrong and reappear back in the forum since i’m not the best at quitting things i remember i quit youtube 20 times in a single year

i would really love to make a huge ass suggestion that is actually good for the game, but looking at how much attention it gets compared to memes and community drama, i don’t think it’s even worth it since nobody will ever actually read it and give feedback

my most liked reply and thread, if anyone actually cares

community drama hell yea: A basic post about the unneccessary spam on the forum, nothing to see here folks move on
A basic post about the unneccessary spam on the forum, nothing to see here folks move on

an actual suggestion, like wtf is this it’s not even above 40 words Breaking glass to distract zombies

5 Likes

:wave: :cry: @Aj_Gaming and @anon51670504

5 Likes

Sad to see you go, and other regulars leaving, but it is completely understandable - 4’s development is slow / years away from implementing all the suggestions, and 3 is kind of set in what it is aside from improving and building upon itself.

Perhaps it would help to have a public trello board with cards for the mega suggestion threads with summaries and how they will affect the course of development?

26 Likes

I’ll be backing this idea publicly.

If the rest of the forum community likes this idea, then I think it’d help to show how forum activity translates to the development, even if mostly conceptually / theoretically later on.

Functionally, a modernized version of the Wishlist trello board, but with the threads you’ve bookmarked/acknowledged in the past.

13 Likes

I’d definitely enjoy if Nelson went ahead and made a Trello board showing the transparency of what he’s currently working on and what’s being focused on next, because the Devlogs are few and far between when it comes to showing off the features of UII well. They’re good for showing what’s been done in a visual format but if I were to know what Nelson was working on at the moment, it’d allow me to better allocate my resources towards suggestions that go hand in hand with what he’s currently doing, rather than taking a shot in the dark on a suggestion that’s still months away from implementation.

1 Like

if you’re actually serious about leaving then why don’t you anonymize your account

:wave::grinning:

oops wrong emoji

:sob:

He said that he might go back on that, and he doesn’t want to lose the account in case he changes his mind.

1 Like

if he’s not sure about this in the first place, then why make a giant announcement about it?

So people aren’t wondering where he is I guess?

has anyone ever asked where peedoo7 went?

yeah

when?

also, did anyone ever ask where narcoleptichound went during his absence?

have you seen anyone ask who harvest was?

have you ever seen someone ask around for crashlogger?

shadyinvidual? that name ring a bell?

eduardodev? interesting fella, wasn’t he?

F1; anyone remember him?

mr. rawr; has anyone asked about him?

tiway, zero, ZUBEKNAKOV, ultimatecattree, vizard, zero, LeMaKoTi

AJ, himself, had absences of weeks or so, and i hardly recall anyone asking about his presence

i’ll stop beating around the bush, this post is just attention seeking

Who’s peedoo7
I only know about harvest, f1, and Crashlogger of the thing you said

I don’t count, but I recall somebody

Some have asked why he left

Nope, though tbh he wasn’t that big of a presence on the forum.

It does in fact, most people who would know him are not really on the forum, it was nice to see him comeback for a breif time.

Don’t remember what he was like.

Doubt.

I was going to actually, however I have held off on it, miss him.

Miss ZUBE, I still know Tiway, though the others I don’t rememer.

yeah.