Skill tree (Remade)

I play unturned have 3 years and a big problem in this game from the beginning are the skills in 2.0 it was very unbalanced in 3.0 have a significative improvement more dont have the solution.
My idea is first remove the “Spec Skills” Workers ever have advantage to fishers and etc. transform all players in one skill just one hability!
This is my sketch!

This tree is expansive and unlock advantages (speed in vehicles, efficience , physical (in sketh is fisic sry), habiities to climb and roll (Tecnic),Recoil advantages, Block and unblock vehicles, unlock constructions. this is the tree!

my base of idea is the “spec skills” give very advantage and unbalance in gameplay. the solution remove this and remade the skills

How you go Lose Skills? is simple when you die you lose the top of your tree for example i have speed increase in lvl 30% when i die i go fall the speed for 20%

How you go Up Skills? Is other thing simple continue the system of Xp actuality and you expanse your tree (detail the next hexagon can only upgraded when have conection on a other hexagon unlocked).

"The six Menus"
#Pilot - Give Speed, power in breaks, “lockers in vehicles”,ADD Fma and permission to drive vehicles
#Physic - Give More Air, resistence, Regen, swing force and others
#Sences - Give and aprimore sences , Listem from far ,Give marks when shoot you, maybe give the capacity to view footprints and blood
#Bandit - Give Skills to unlock wooden doors, vehicles with “low lock”, maybe to assassin in silence and others.
#Worker - Unlock constructions
#technic - give skills in parkour, crounch, climb, more efficience in recoil, unlock lateral views, revive persons and others.

Details
#The brains (center) is umissable is impossible you lose this

Note
This tipe of tree made you tipe of game! when you die you lose very thing (you tipe of game and you die
You will be penalized for this.)

Sry for my english =D

1 Like

I know the interface you provided is a very mock-up concept and won’t look remotely close to the real thing if this does get put in, but I think it looks a bit weird and may also be confusing/convoluted for newer players in 4.0.

That said a literal “skill tree” would be very interesting.

2 Likes

Skill Tree

O H
O K A Y

(BTW Don’t click if your PC/Phone is weak. Is a 13k x 13k image)

This looks rather interesting and well-thought. I wouldn’t mind this being in the game.
Each skill is divided into smaller sub-skills
I like it

You still need to know how to hold your breath longer to be an expert pilot

1 Like

now that is what i call confusion in .jpg form

3 Likes

You are required to become expert swimmer to use accurate long shooty stick

That’s how you know it’s a good game

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.