Bandit NPCs

Here is my idea:
Depending on the difficulty, one to three bandit camps would appear on the map,

these camps would be guarded by hostile NPCs, like in the Far Cry games,

the camps would be built of the same materials available to players, they would also be completely destructible,

after destroying all the bandits’ bases, the bandits would stop to appear on the map,

the bandits would be aggressive towards the players, depending on the level of difficulty, their equipment and accuracy would change,

only on the highest level of difficulty the bandits would try to rebuild their camps,

moreover, the bandits sometimes would go on trips to cities, farms and camps in search of resources
if they encountered a player they would start shooting at him,

the player could avoid confrontation by hiding from them

on easy - bandits should only use pistols or makeshift weapons and melee weapons
on medium - pistols, poor quality rifles or shotguns
on hard - sniper rifles, med quality rifles, shotguns, powerfull pistols, grenades, and occasionally LMG

bandits should not be very accurate and should never shoot a player in the head … unless the player sets their accuracy differently…

I think that such a rich NPCs system would enrich the single player mode.
If these ideas were implemented, the collection of firearms and explosives on the single player mode would finaly be useful.
Of course, all the functions listed above should be completely configurable or even optional.
I realize how difficult it would be to implement this idea, but I’m sure that it would significantly prolong the life of the game.

That’s it
if you have any additional suggestions I will gladly hear them.

P.S
I have to thank google translator because without it in my life I would not translate my text xd

@AnimaticFreak Got another one for ya

4 Likes

He hasn’t been responding and adding bandit npcs to his post

Eh, more for the meme less for the actual updating it.

He’s lost the ability to edit his post because of how old it is.

No matter.

1 Like

You know, it would be a good idea next time for you to actually look at whether or not a topic has been posted before, because this is getting ridiculous.

2 Likes

I have, just in the comments. The post is so old that I have lost the ability to edit it and am forced to continue in the comments. Let that sink in.

Your pain endured, so we can prosper. I respect you sir.

ahhh okay. Yeah greathero told me, I should have mentioned earlier that I had noticed. Sorry

I want to learn to program just to make something that alerts me if the words ‘bandit’ and ‘NPC’ are used in the same sentence.

Then I want it to tighten the noose

Already have that on a bot on my server

This topic was automatically closed 28 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.