-Advanced Key Lock (Keyless)
-Code & Card Lock
-Facial Recognition Code & Card Lock

Lockpick Types:
-Simple Lockpick
-Advanced Lockpick Kit
-Code Hacking Device
-Advanced Power Drill

My suggestion is to add a lot of different lock, door, and door-breaching devices into Unturned II, each of which have different benefits, uses, etc. Wooden doors open faster, and simple key locks open very quickly, for example (and cost less). What do you guys think?

2 Likes

Im ok with the door types but i dont think people would be able to make a facial recognition device to protect their doors and if you could it would be very expensive and raiders could just blow it up , right?
Also i dont know what you mean by advanced key lock (keyless)
I do like the idea but try to keep things simple , i mean you wouldnt rly be able to get a drill in a zombie apocalipse maybe if it is a junk drill like the ones in payday but in the name of all that is holy dont do that . Maybe like a sladgehammer and other things like that would work a bit better

1 Like

You would be able to get all that. We have jets, helicopters, and you can craft very advanced stuff, so wouldn’t be too far fetched. Maybe they could add workbenches and special tools.

In terms of raiding it, yes raiders could blow through but it would be very expensive. It should be cheaper (and quieter) to use the lockpicking devices.

1 Like

Maybe they arent too advanced but keep in mind that the survivors arent making the helicopters and jets and they just were lucky enough to find them

Similarly, you should be able to buy the locks and whatever from traders, or find them in advanced military locations. Another option is to add different workbench types and tools.

1 Like

I’d like to propose a battering ram.

4 Likes

Below is a list of suggestions on locks, doors, and how to get past them. Notice how they describe what should be added, how it should be balanced, what niche it could fill, etcetera. Notice how OP has simply several one to six word names in a bulleted list. This list doesn’t have any explanation of what these things are and how they should be implemented or balanced. This list doesn’t explain what makes the listed items different from any of the suggestions below.

4 Likes

I dont understand anything you mean… edit your post and format it better and I’ll reply to it. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

1 Like

click the arrow.

It shows a bunch of links to similar posts

4 Likes

What does that have to do with anything?

1 Like

All of those posts are the same as yours, but they came first, and are better in every way.

3 Likes

Link please?

1 Like

I’ve edited my reply to avoid dropdown lists, complex sentences, and compound sentences, since these may cause confusion.

1 Like

I like it all except for the lockpick level. I just think that there should be lockpicks for different things. Car lockpicks can be found at certain garages for example, while vault lockpicks can be found somewhere else (idk where lol)

They aren’t lockpick levels, it’s jusy different types of lockpicks for different doors. That way you can’t just find a crappy lockpick and pick a rly solid door. Same should be with cars.

1 Like

Isn’t that just the same as having door levels and lockpick levels?

2 Likes

Yes but this is more interesting and creative

1 Like

If it’s the same thing but with a different name then how is one more interesting and creative…?

2 Likes

Because it’s an entirely different system…

1 Like

You can’t just say that, and then proceed to not tell me how it’s different.

2 Likes